What's new

Few suggestions from me

Do you know how deeply I'm wounded when puppies want to send me back to Iran?
Which of ur ids do puppies want to send back to Iran.

The 21 year old medical student form maharashtra who comes from Kattar or strictly hinduism following family that supports rss and who was a previous rss student called @doppelganger who speaks MARATHI

Or 46 something Parsi doctor @vsdoc with grown up kids

Or 20 something muslim Minshas who shockingly hails from Uttar pardesh and is a businessmans son who is also into his fathers busniess @adil_minhas

Or 40 something gujrati speaking Parsi doctor @padamchen

If ur buddies will find out you are not a parsi but infact some up-ite or bihari who for his 15 seconds of glory and to gain attention poses to be a ,Parsi they will not want to send you anywhere. They would just make a repulsive face and move on from you

Last edited:
That's rough. U should be a chemist. I just get to work in the lab either working hard or d*cking around depending on the workload. This means I don't have to deal with ppl much if I choose not to :D

In ur profession dealing with Bhakts, I expect that u have pulled all ur hair out and are now going bald.

TELL ME ABOUT IT!

Which of ur ids do puppies want to send back to Iran.

The 21 year old medical student form maharashtra who comes from Kattar or strictly hinduism family that supports rss and who was a previous rss student called @doppelganger who speaks MARATHI

Or 46 something Parsi doctor @vsdoc with grown up kids

Or 20 something muslim Minshas who shockingly hails from Uttar pardesh and is a businessmans son who is also into his fathers busniess @adil_minhas

Or 40 something gujrati speaking Parsi doctor @padamchen

If ur buddies will find out you are no parsi but infact some up-ite or bihari who for his 15 seconds of glory and to gain attention poses of be Parsi they will not wnat to send you anywhere. They would just make a repulsive face and move on from you

Well, he is a Parsi, who was previously very right wing (not RSS) and speaks Marathi, and Parsis speak Gujarati as their Indian language, so what's your problem, creepo? I don't know what this Minhas shtick is about. And his buddies don't need you creeping around. They all know him well enough to give him the space he sometimes needs - that typical Parsi pepperiness !

You really are creepy.

Another thing to remember is people are not the same on the internet as they are in real life. The internet removes our natural filters, we behave in a much more socially uninhibited way. It brings out the worst in people sometimes.

You know, I've heard that so many times, but I'd like to think that as far as I am concerned personally, what you see is exactly what you get in real life. I hope Doc will bear me out.

TELL ME ABOUT IT!

Well, he is a Parsi, who was previously very right wing (not RSS) and speaks Marathi, and Parsis speak Gujarati as their Indian language, so what's your problem, creepo? I don't know what this Minhas shtick is about. And his buddies don't need you creeping around. They all know him well enough to give him the space he sometimes needs - that typical Parsi pepperiness !

You really are creepy.

You know, I've heard that so many times, but I'd like to think that as far as I am concerned personally, what you see is exactly what you get in real life. I hope Doc will bear me out.
I did not ask u for any explanations , are you not the same guy who , after i posted a screenshot of badmouthing the eagle, ran to the other forum and edited the post and challenged me to post the link? Man thats real creepiness

And no i am not creepo, ihave been a reader for a while and padamchen himself admitted about some of these ids
The only creep is urself who for past few days is obsessively quoting my posts though i am not returning the response cause i seriously feel uncomfortable of your constant needless quoting.

Last edited:
You're pretty much the Englishman online as well old chap.

With your gangadins and Manchester Urdu. :D

Cheers, Doc

LOL.

VERY Brit. Now I have someone else to point to when people call me a 'coconut'.

I did not ask ur for any explanations , are you not the same guy who , after i posted a screenshot of u badmouthing the eagle, ran to the other forum and edited the post and challenged me to post the link? Man thats real creepiness

No I am not any guy like that; I wouldn't dream of doing something like that, and have always stood by whatever I've said.

And no i am not creepo, ihave been a reader for a while and padamchen himself admitted baout some of these ids
The only creep is urself who for past few days have been obsessively quoting my posts though i am not returning the response cause i seriously feel uncomfortable of your constant needless quoting,

Great, so now I'm the obsessive one, prowling around, snooping in other fora, looking up people, quoting them back. Heard about 'chor pakre kotwal ko'?

BTW, even if I know about @padamchen's different IDs, I don't make an issue of it. That's more your style.

Why give an explaination? You have answered it already. Its water under the bridge. Don't bother.

No.

Ulta chor kotwal ko Dante!!!

Hmmm.

Nice kotwals you have there. Ours would beat the poor guy black and blue.

@Kaptaan, you Philistine, what's wrong with opera? It's my favourite music form, you biftek.

Nice kotwals you have there. Ours would beat the poor guy black and blue.

Would that be before or after they would be captured by the chor. :)

Let's bring it back on discussion.

I would suggest have a debate session.

And here is the kicker. Have them two vs two and pair a Pakistani with an Indian. Maybe this would create peace on the forum when one is forced to defend the other.

Winner gets a title.

LOL.

VERY Brit. Now I have someone else to point to when people call me a 'coconut'.

No I am not any guy like that; I wouldn't dream of doing something like that, and have always stood by whatever I've said.

Great, so now I'm the obsessive one, prowling around, snooping in other fora, looking up people, quoting them back. Heard about 'chor pakre kotwal ko'?

BTW, even if I know about @padamchen's different IDs, I don't make an issue of it. That's more your style.

More explanations, you are getting cringe-ier by every post.
Padmachen has admitted about his multi ids on this forum.
And even if i read other fora they are in public domain available to anyone. So how on earth is that snooping or prowling something? By your logic ur presence on this forum is nothing short of snooping and etc etc.
More like your personal traits you would like to throw at others. Anyways , so done with your attention seeking.

There is only one opera(or operette) i like,AIDA(and only because i was forced to go by my then girlfriend,an open air opera in Hungary 1993,so i had to sit it out and was positively surprized by it).
All the other times,i hated it,thats why i dont date academic(wannabe)or classic musician ladies anymore.

Last edited:
More explanations, you are getting cringe-ier by every post.
Padmachen has admitted about his multi ids on this forum.
And even if i read other fora they are in public domain available to anyone. So how on earth is that snooping or prowling something? By your logic ur presence on this forum is nothing short of snooping and etc etc.
More like your personal traits you would like to throw at others. Anyways , so done with your attention seeking.

Padmachen admitting it and your grubbing around for it are different. My presence in this forum is clear and transparent and active; not like a weasel lying low and skulking around here and elsewhere. The last thing you can accuse me of is of lying low or of skulking around.

Try again.

Oh, btw, I don't need to seek attention. On the other hand, it is interesting to see what is top of your mind.

Would that be before or after they would be captured by the chor. :)

Let's bring it back on discussion.

I would suggest have a debate session.

And here is the kicker. Have them two vs two and pair a Pakistani with an Indian. Maybe this would create peace on the forum when one is forced to defend the other.

Winner gets a title.

Sounds good. Why don't you get the management to agree, and let's run it.

There is only one opera(or operette) i like,ARIA(and only because i was forced to go by my then girlfriend,an open air opera in Hungary 1993,so i had to sit it out and was positively surprized by it).
All the other times,i hated it,thats why i dont date academic(wannabe)or classic musician ladies anymore.

Aha! Try this: Lucia Popp singing Der Holle Rache from The Magic Flute, by Mozart

Or this: Andrea Bocelli singing La Donna e Mobile, from Rigoletto, by Verdi

Or this: a total unknown, a car salesman, Paul Potts, singing Nessun Dorma, from Turandot, by Puccini

Go eat your heart out, @Kaptaan.

Padmachen admitting it and your grubbing around for it are different. My presence in this forum is clear and transparent and active; not like a weasel lying low and skulking around here and elsewhere. The last thing you can accuse me of is of lying low or of skulking around.

Try again.

Oh, btw, I don't need to seek attention. On the other hand, it is interesting to see what is top of your mind.

Sounds good. Why don't you get the management to agree, and let's run it.

Aha! Try this: Lucia Popp singing Der Holle Rache from The Magic Flute, by Mozart

Or this: Andrea Bocelli singing La Donna e Mobile, from Rigoletto, by Verdi

Or this: a total unknown, a car salesman, Paul Potts, singing Nessun Dorma, from Turandot, by Puccini

Go eat your heart out, @Kaptaan.
I meant AIDA,have listened to all of them before,i like some of Bocelli.

Her name is Leyla Gencer,where do you think she comes from?:azn::azn::azn:
And the Englishman was really good.

I meant AIDA,have listened to all of them before,i like some of Bocelli.

Her name is Leyla Gencer,where do you think she comes from?:azn::azn::azn:
And the Englishman was really good.

Turkish! Quelle surprise! I didn't know it was so well adapted!!

I used to live 300 yards from the Danube, opposite the back wall of the Interior Ministry, and a short walk from the Opera House, and heard Cenerentola there. Very weird, because a signboard above the stage displayed the libretto as the singers sang!

How lucky you monsters are, with music to hear season after season after season!

Because my heart is clean and pure, I shall pray for you and for @RAMPAGE.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom