What's new

Commander KHV Singh fully explains mig29k

Its a bare minimum for any 4th gen fighter jet. Every modern fighter jet has this feature. Or am I wrong here!!?:p::pakistan:
Most of them do, some have partial digital control systems, some lack the information to evaluate the control system.

Mig-29K is an excellent platform. I think its high time Indian navy orders atleast few of them more.

PS: For coastal duties and A&N command.

Mig-29K is an excellent platform. I think its high time Indian navy orders atleast few of them more.

PS: For coastal duties and A&N command.
If you get a chance check out the mig29K documentary on youtube. k's are the true successors to the 29M, these started out as multi role, unlike other variants built as Air Sup units receiving strike capabilities as an after thought.

Its a bare minimum for any 4th gen fighter jet. Every modern fighter jet has this feature. Or am I wrong here!!?:p::pakistan:

Not Really, if you follow the development on Mig 29s, initially Russians DID SKIP FBW, for the sake of better Pilot control.

Not Really, if you follow the development on Mig 29s, initially Russians DID SKIP FBW, for the sake of better Pilot control.
Famous saying by russian pilot was, FBW makes a average pilot - good, it also makes an exceptional pilot - good.

But this was before the control systems became exceptionally responsive.

Are you being sarcastic, or are you serious?

Well I saw the video, before your post. I think maybe it could be a browser issue with you. It happens sometimes.
Yeah i am travelling , saw it on my tab . you are probably right.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom