What's new

Commander KHV Singh fully explains mig29k

+
ok, so i just sent an email to a friend of mine, asking what that means and what she said is that your a 'son of an english person'. where "angrez" means english. "da" means of, and "puttar" means son.
so either its the norm to say that or he's trolling.
how is that any different from what i said? how is that offensive to you?

Why bring up someones race / nationality? Especially in a language he does not understand, Is that not racist & insulting?

But don't let me stop you, from defending your fellow brethren!
go report him, he has offended you by calling his parents english....that too in a different language...

Incredibly racist of you mate. If you hear a Geordie or Scot describing a Typhoon in the same manner I assure you no one on the world who speaks English would understand. Does that mean our RAF is shit?
have you ever been to warton, where they make the typhoon? you have a huge array of accents. and jhow does that mean the typhon is no good. i understood what he was saying, but what he said was the more intresting matter.

have you ever been to warton, where they make the typhoon? you have a huge array of accents. and jhow does that mean the typhon is no good. i understood what he was saying, but what he said was the more intresting matter.
on a media piece for general consumption, your complain is why is the pilot's explanation not about how the load characterization is mitigated with the FCS algorithm in pitch and yaw axis. yup that is a genuine grievance, let me apologize for that, btw, next time you are in warton please ask about the fatigue cycle at full amp oscillation for the main spar on the EFT, and let us know what answer you get.

Why bring up someones race / nationality? Especially in a language he does not understand, Is that not racist & insulting?

But don't let me stop you, from defending your fellow brethren!
The brethren you are are referring to doesn't need a measly fellow like me for his defense, he is more than capable of doing it himself.
So let me ask you this, why are deliberately mis-translating to give this comment racial undertone?

you see that button on the corner, hit it and do the needful, I am just commenting on duplicity of mis-translating a word which means english into > White.

btw should you be proud of turning a minor comment in to a racial one with deliberate misinterpretation. I guess you should be proud of that being a title holder.
Deflect all you want, but like I said you nobody says "Angraez ka puttar" as a compliment. But expecting you to actually talk sense would be asking for too much.

on a media piece for general consumption, your complain is why is the pilot's explanation not about how the load characterization is mitigated with the FCS algorithm in pitch and yaw axis. yup that is a genuine grievance, let me apologize for that, btw, next time you are in warton please ask about the fatigue cycle at full amp oscillation for the main spar on the EFT, and let us know what answer you get.

The brethren you are are referring to doesn't need a measly fellow like me for his defense, he is more than capable of doing it himself.
So let me ask you this, why are deliberately mis-translating to give this comment racial undertone?
go to italy or spain to ask that, we do the front mainly and final assembly
1434554728228.jpg

One question, How many Mig-29KUBs( trainer variant) we have or will have once all 45 aircrafts delivered this year?

One question, How many Mig-29KUBs( trainer variant) we have or will have once all 45 aircrafts delivered this year?

One trainer for a squadron. 18-20 make a squdron

Dash bhai are you sure we have 18-20 trainers out of total 45 aircrafts?

What I meant is that one trainer, dual seater per squadron. One squadron is normally 18 to 20 planes. So you can do the math. I even read somewhere that number of mig29kubs could go up to 60. So that makes roughly 4 dual seaters.

Dash bhai are you sure we have 18-20 trainers out of total 45 aircrafts?
He meant one trainer per squadron and we have roughly two squadrons.
In 2004 India ordered 12 MiG-29K single-seat and 4 MiG-29KUB two-seat fighters
In January 2010, India and Russia signed a deal worth US$1.2 billion for the Indian Navy to receive an additional 29 MiG-29Ks (no KUB's i.e no trainers).
12+29 =41 Mig29K's (20/21 sqdn strength)
4 Mig29KUB's

I have been to Lossiemouth where they fly them from. I just pointed out most people here have English accents which other parts of UK would not understand.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom