What's new

Commander KHV Singh fully explains mig29k

so he's just being racist
He's not, the member assisting you with the translation is quite wrong.
Angrez means English, not white, not opposite of black. It means English, angrez ka puttar means English Progeny, which going by your flags and your disdain for any other accent was a general assessment.

He's not, the member assisting you with the translation is quite wrong.
Angrez means English, not white, not opposite of black. It means English, angrez ka puttar means English Progeny, which going by your flags and your disdain for any other accent was a general assessment.
i'll let it slide this once

i'll let it slide this once

Slide? I am just explaining poor translations provided by the esteemed members here. @Capt.Popeye doesn't need anyone to defend him. As far as you letting it slide, you are more than welcome to report or call moderators.... Atleast I don't see anything wrong with his post.

The norm has been Indian origin members, even if they are naturalized citizens of UK or US still carry an Indian Flag as place of origin on the forum,example @Abingdonboy and they are proud to do so. I won't comment about other nationalities.

In your case, if being called English Progeny seems offensive to you, either put a line in your signature about the country of your origin,
Or if your parents are british citizens, it shouldn't be offensive to you.

Sarcastic at best, Racist at worst.
English Progeny is sarcastic or racist with someone with UK flags with disdain for a different accent? You do realise that angrez means English and not white?
With two UAE flag's my assumption would be is you are from UAE, would that be racist?

is it me or do i find his accent hilarious.
also did i hear that right, you need analogue fbw to stabile the plane when adding different weaponry?
what about normal jets where theres is a library of weapons and you add the weapons on the jet the computer will identify the weapon and its location and make the adjustments accordingly
wheres the crank handle to startup the apu.

Incredibly racist of you mate. If you hear a Geordie or Scot describing a Typhoon in the same manner I assure you no one on the world who speaks English would understand. Does that mean our RAF is shit?

Slide? I am just explaining poor translations provided by the esteemed members here. @Capt.Popeye doesn't need anyone to defend him. As far as you letting it slide, you are more than welcome to report or call moderators.... Atleast I don't see anything wrong with his post.

The norm has been Indian origin members, even if they are naturalized citizens of UK or US still carry an Indian Flag as place of origin on the forum,example @Abingdonboy and they are proud to do so. I won't comment about other nationalities.

In your case, if being called English Progeny seems offensive to you, either put a line in your signature about the country of your origin,
Or if your parents are british citizens, it shouldn't be offensive to you.
ok, so i just sent an email to a friend of mine, asking what that means and what she said is that your a 'son of an english person'. where "angrez" means english. "da" means of, and "puttar" means son.
so either its the norm to say that or he's trolling.

English Progeny is sarcastic or racist with someone with UK flags with disdain for a different accent? You do realise that angrez means English and not white?
With two UAE flag's my assumption would be is you are from UAE, would that be racist?

Why bring up someones race / nationality? Especially in a language he does not understand, Is that not racist & insulting?

But don't let me stop you, from defending your fellow brethren!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom