What's new

Lt. Gen. Dalbir Singh Suhag likely to take over as new Army Chief

I do explain infact I am prob the only one on this forum who gives references after my explanation! At least I dont label a whole regiment, nation or whatever based on 1 poster's reply!
Oh really ? but you are biassed. you never reported pakistanis post ? you could not see the post when that other pakistani was saying our general looks like clown ? Have you reported that post ?

No. No . Not that case. But you guys must have romantic experience with clowns may be.

haan. so ? what ?

Do you know you could be what ever you want to be on internet, helas you choose to morron here as well---So how did you know pakistani generals are pedophiles? daal mein kuch kala hei.

Oh really ? but you are biassed. you never reported pakistanis post ? you could not see the post when that other pakistani was saying our general looks like clown ? Have you reported that post ?
He said that picture in which the Indian (1 Indian general is) looked like a crown...Not every single general you meet...Nor anything regarding pedophile or terrorist! (read the forum rules at least!)

Do you know you could be what ever you want to be on internet, helas you choose to morron here as well---So how did you know pakistani generals are pedophiles? daal mein kuch kala hei.
Just like that pakistani know that our general is a clown ?

He said that picture in which the Indian (1 Indian general is) looked like a crown...Not every single general you meet...Nor anything regarding pedophile or terrorist! (read the forum rules at least!)
That is what I am saying that when we will see a picture of your general, we will say he looks like a terrorist or pedophile, not all the generals you know.

Just like that pakistani know that our general is a clown ?
How come no one called this a stupid remark?

A clown is not a behaviour....its the hat maybe the face..Who cares...Calling one a clown cant be justified by calling all generals terrorist or paedophile!

2 wrongs dont do a grand right!

Each General is great in the sense he lays his life on duty ..No matter what he looks like... something you may never know in your life

Since you already replied you should not try to defend that you did go overboard!

That is what I am saying that when we will see a picture of your general, we will say he looks like a terrorist or pedophile, not all the generals you know.
Now that is retarded...Does it say on the person's face he/ she is a terrorist or a pedophile? If yes why isnt the world rid of these rabid people just by looking at their pix?! Stupidity has no limit it seems!

It is obvious some human are pedophiles. what is wrong with that too ?
So it is ok for me to say you look like one too? What the hell are you suggesting? Man sharam naam ki koi cheez nai hai?!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Emmie
Can we please clean up this thread...It is meant for a new army chief not for someone justifying their stupidity!

A pedophile/terrorist is a behaviour....its the look of some generals , maybe the face..Who cares...No one should call another countries general as clown.

its true , 2 wrongs dont do a grand right!

Each General is great in the sense he lays his life on duty ..No matter what he looks like... something you may never know in your life as you are a woman of double standards.
Did the guy justify what he called the general like you are doing? Think about that...However, I see you lack knowledge and hence why you keep echoing me like a monkey...Keep it up :tup:

That is double standard. How does by looking at the face of the general, he says he is a clown ?You are a retard ?What if I tell your father that he looks like clown ? how do you feel ? Learn to respect generals ? Kuch to sharm karo ? besharmi ki had hoti hai .

Thanks. I take back my words.
He just said once and never replied after that. But look at you. Waqai besharmi ki bhi koi had hote hai.

He just said once and never replied after that. But look at you. Waqai besharmi ki bhi koi had hote hai.

He just said once and you have never asked him why he said so. But look at you. Waqai you not only are a besharam but a woman of double standard.

If I am not mistaken I think Lt. Gen Dalbir Singh Suhag is going to be the third officer in history of India to be the Chief of Army Staff who has led Gurkha regiment ?
Most famous one is of course Field Marshal Manekshaw.He earned the title Sam Bahadur for leading the Gurkhas.
Field%252520Marshal%252520S%252520H%252520F%252520J%252520Manekshaw1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom