What's new

Commander KHV Singh fully explains mig29k

is it me or do i find his accent hilarious.
also did i hear that right, you need analogue fbw to stabile the plane when adding different weaponry?
what about normal jets where theres is a library of weapons and you add the weapons on the jet the computer will identify the weapon and its location and make the adjustments accordingly
wheres the crank handle to startup the apu.

also did i hear that right, you need analogue fbw to stabile the plane when adding different weaponry?
what about normal jets where theres is a library of weapons and you add the weapons on the jet the computer will identify the weapon and its location and make the adjustments accordingly

When you watch such stuff, make sure to delete, and run a proper delete / shred software on your brain, otherwise you could end up with permanent brain damage

On a serious note: Can some one please translate this into proper English?

Last edited:
When you watch such stuff, make sure to delete, and run a proper delete / shred software on your brain, otherwise you could end up with permanent brain damage

it does not give the indian people much cnfidance in theri airforce. i would be embarrased to high hell.
but the indian armed forces, i only like the navy, they have a good navy

I think the Commander is pretty clear actually. Using digital FBW (as found on his a/c-the MiG-29K) when you add weaponary or have asymmetric loads the mission computer will compensate with a change in the algorithims to allow for a stablised flight.This is what you have pointed out "normal jets" do. With anolouge FBW or no FBW you require more intensive work to deliver the same results.

it does not give the indian people much cnfidance in theri airforce. i would be embarrased to high hell.
I don't see what exactly in this video would make one display a lack of confidence in the IAF or IN, the Commander did a fine job of explaining the very basics of his incredibly complex machine.

And, he is Indian, he has an Indian accent-go figure :o::o:

+ this is a member of the Indian Navy.

++ @mkb95 related to this video:

You heard it wrong which is surprising, he was simply explaining duplex load characterization algorithm in layman terms.
And also by saying "is it me or do i find his accent hilarious." all you did was make me chuckle with your grammar.

First you complain about the commander's English speaking skills.

Then you write this.

Its proper English, the simplest form of English one can hear.
Last I heard, the literacy rate in Pakistan is going down, now I know why.

I think the Commander is pretty clear actually. Using digital FBW (as found on his a/c-the MiG-29K) when you add weaponary or have asymmetric loads the mission computer will compensate with a change in the algorithims to allow for a stablised flight.This is what you have pointed out "normal jets" do. With anolouge FBW or no FBW you require more intensive work to deliver the same results.
Did I hear him right, he said, " a quadruplex digital fbw aircarft, this is the only aircarft in india which has got digital fbw." (1:50)
Doesn't Su30-mki feature this?

Last edited:
First you complain about the commander's English speaking skills.

Then you write this.

Its proper English, the simplest form of English one can hear.
Last I heard, the literacy rate in Pakistan is going down, now I know why.
haha

Did I hear him right, he said, " a quadruplex digital fbw aircarft, this is the only aircarft in india which has got digital fbw." (10:35)
29K, MKI, LCA, Mirage 2000, 29upg

Did I hear him right, he said, " a quadruplex digital fbw aircarft, this is the only aircarft in india which has got digital fbw." (10:35)
I didn't watch the video but maybe he meant only fighter in 'Indian Navy'?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom