What's new

Boycott Haider

most of NRI sikhs are confused, at times they will cheer for India and sometimes they will say khalistan zindabad but anyhow they treat us like brothers when we go abroad

Fine, if you say so it must be true. And yes, one day those kids will all board an air India plane and land in Amritsar and make a Khalistan. Wait for it.:enjoy:

To those who wish to live in reality - there have been only two major insurgencies in India, and both of them are been crushed. Neither Punjab nor Kashmir is going away from India. The Khalistan movement is as dad as Bhindranwale.

It's your choice whether to believe him or me, but I will state this from personal experience, that whenever I have visited the Sikh communities in the US (mostly in gurudwaras), they were always happy to meet somebody from India, and were full of enthusiasm for India. Khalistan was never even mentioned. And about Indian Punjabis, we don't even need to explain - they are one of the most succesful people in the country, and one of the most patriotic.

Its a problem in canada and uk

these guys barely even speak eglish they all just recently came from india… we started out by swearing at each other now we friends.. they hate hindus love punjab and call bhindrawala a sher and also i asked if they would support a khalistan and they said yes.
@he-man : This sounds so legit, doesn't it?:azn:

Fine, if you say so it must be true. And yes, one day those kids will all board an air India plane and land in Amritsar and make a Khalistan. Wait for it.:enjoy:

To those who wish to live in reality - there have been only two major insurgencies in India, and both of them are been crushed. Neither Punjab nor Kashmir is going away from India. The Khalistan movement is as dad as Bhindranwale.

It's your choice whether to believe him or me, but I will state this from personal experience, that whenever I have visited the Sikh communities in the US (mostly in gurudwaras), they were always happy to meet somebody from India, and were full of enthusiasm for India. Khalistan was never even mentioned. And about Indian Punjabis, we don't even need to explain - they are one of the most succesful people in the country, and one of the most patriotic.
not my problem nor do i care.. i simply told you what sikhs told me.

these guys barely even speak eglish they all just recently came from india… we started out by swearing at each other now we friends.. they hate hindus love punjab and call bhindrawala a sher and also i asked if they would support a khalistan and they said yes.

Lol,,good riddance.
bhindranwale does enjoy support among many jatts,no denying the facts.

All others are indifferent

@he-man : This sounds so legit, doesn't it?:azn:

Paindoos are gullible,,,probably more after consuming nasty stuff:lol:

not my problem nor do i care.. i simply told you what sikhs told me.
Not your problem and you dont care? Then how come it is you who started this topic on this thread? Derail a thread with an off topic, and then declare you don't care for the off topic topic - yeah, sounds as legit as your claims of Sikh sentiments.

Lol,,good riddance.
bhindranwale does enjoy support among many jatts,no denying the facts.

All others are indifferent

Paindoos are gullible,,,probably more after consuming nasty stuff:lol:
these guys were labanas from jalandhar

Not your problem and you dont care? Then how come it is you who started this topic on this thread? Derail a thread with an off topic, and then declare you don't care for the off topic topic - yeah, sounds as legit as your claims of Sikh sentiments.
your in denial @he-man can probably tell you.

these guys were labanas from jalandhar

damn,,,am sitting in jalandhar today,,,tell me where they are from.
i will personally go and beat their family members for producing such children:lol::lol::lol:

most of NRI sikhs are confused, at times they will cheer for India and sometimes they will say khalistan zindabad but anyhow they treat us like brothers when we go abroad
they tell us that they hate hindus and bjp.. and say khalistan zindabad.. but who knows.

i will personally go and beat their family members for producing such children:lol::lol::lol:
ill get you the village names.

Oh I don't mind at all, support whichever terrorist or politician you want. The more vocal we both are, the more everybody knows where we stand and where our loyalties lie. We support politicians respected the world over and who meets all powerful world leaders and look them eye to eye, whereas you support terrorists.

I only mentioned horus because he has been infracting Indians for far less. Once I got infracted for supporting Israel killing a top hamas leader.

But yes, keep voicing your support ofr Bhindranwale or mullah omar or OBL and give them sanctuary in the pure land. I encourage you to do that.

LOL Jal gai.

Taxaaali lai jaa kar chitrol kari ;)

kukad pind
kala bakra............:lol::lol::lol:

some pind names
ill ask them later today and let you know… ill tell them you wanted to fight them and beat their families so they can prepare as well lol.

Back
Top Bottom