What's new

Boycott Haider

Then u are no better than muslims who were against satanic verses before even reading it.
Watch it and if u find it offensive,express ur opinion.:coffee:

Do not give reasoning test. You will perform very badly. Too much of an opinionated person.

Hindu Pandit killings is a myth created by RSS. That's why Bollywood doesn't make a movie about it.

A great movie which shows suffering of our fellow Indian Muslim brothers in Kashmir.

Its no myth
And the high handedness of indian army in 90's isn't either.

Kashmiris supporting terrorists isn't either
kashmiris wanting nothing to do with india is also true.

Guess what,,,it changes nothing,,,,if we give away kashmir we will have revolts in whole india.
So--------------we will never do it

Do not give reasoning test. You will perform very badly. Too much of an opinionated person.

Says one who hasen't even seen the movie and rejoicing at it earning less money.
sure:coffee:

well then by all accounts u are not thinking clearly.
sorry for that
What is not clear?i will boycott any film or any piece of literature that will malign the Indian armed forces or undermine the GOI and encourages the separatists.

Guess what,,,it changes nothing,,,,if we give away kashmir we will have revolts in whole india.
So--------------we will never do it
Who is asking to give it up? But don't hate Indian Muslims for sympathizing with their brothers in Kashmir.

I haven't seen you still I have an an opinion on you.

Again delusional.
told u,u are having some issues

Who is asking to give it up? But don't hate Indian Muslims for sympathizing with their brothers in Kashmir.

Who's hating them.
I hate the people who are bombing and killing indians.

don't care what religion they cater to

Its my humble appeal to my indian countrymen on pdf to boycott hindi movie haider which was released yesterday .

Its an anti-national movie and insults our army .

The reason why i find it really important to raise this issue is because it has become a fashion for indian filmakers to support terrorist and defend them by giving some twisted sophisticated explanation . And this is what they are doing in this film , defending a terrorist .

Our indian filmakers will never make a movie on the plight of kashmiri pandits or hindus in countries like pakistan or bangladesh but are more interested in what atrocities US did after 9/11 .

The fact is if IA wouldn't have been there then kashmir today would have turned into another afghanistan or waziristan with taliban rule .

Don't watch the film and ask others not to , use twitter and facebook to spread the word , #boycotthaider is already trending on twitter .
If you don't raise voice against it then it means that you are okay with them insulting out martyrs .

@ExtraOdinary @thesolar65 @anant_s @Indischer @arp2041 @Robinhood Pandey @Roybot @jaunty @Abingdonboy @sancho @Srinivas @gslv mk3 @halupridol @Dash @MohitV @Skull and Bones @acetophenol @IND151 @HariPrasad @he-man @Guynextdoor2 @eowyn @Tridibans @sms @my2cents @neehar @jarves @Assault Rifle @lightoftruth @Rajaraja Chola @Android @nik22 @banvanaxl @OrionHunter @Star Wars @Nair saab @Shardul.....the lion @Indo-guy @Brahmos_2 @desert warrior @gslv @Ashokudu @Badbadman @Mike_Brando @foxbat @oFFbEAT @Urbanized Greyhound @GR!FF!N @Dem!god @Kurama @sourya kharib @zip @wolfschanzze @RKO @ni8mare @Tangent @JD_In @illusion8 @kaku1 @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @rockstarIN @Soms @SamantK @IndoUS @SR-91 @danish_vij @kaykay @Black Widow @StormShadow @Bombaywalla @kurup @raja hindustani @noksss @TejasMk3 @shuntmaster @JAT BALWAN @jatt @INDIC @JanjaWeed @Indrani @Biplab Bijay @janon
@XiNiX @abjktu @Star Wars @Sidak @sankalp
I'm going to watch it…in fact i will pay for the tickets of my friends as well so we can all watch it.

Sure,,,its better than any pakistani movie made till date:D
probably… i don't care though i haven't watched an indian movie for a over year but now i will just to piss @blood off.. plus to support the honest director and writer who made this movie.

bhindrawala zindabad

probably… i don't care though i haven't watched an indian movie for a over year but now i will just to piss @blood off.. plus to support the honest director and writer who made this movie.

bhindrawala zindabad
Your trickle of money wont produce any effect now, that we have made the film a flop in India, overseas collections hardly matter. :D
Besides your money will be used to develop India, Win win for us ;)

Back
Top Bottom