What's new

Boycott Haider

Good, that's money transferred from a Pakistani to Indians. You are in a lose-lose situation, whether you pay for it or not.:partay:
i don't care about where the money goes… i will enjoy the product and it will support that director and actors and writers behind the honest film and will encourage them to make more….

i don't care about where the money goes… i will enjoy the product and it will support that director and actors and writers behind the honest film and will encourage them to make more….
Good, I encourage you to do that. Ask all your friends and relatives in Pakistan to pay for the film as well. We'll laugh all the way to the bank.

Umm... You do know that Bhindranwale is dead, right?

@Horus: Does this come under supporting a terrorist, for which you have infracted plenty of Indians?
don't even mention bhindrawala, he was a sher for the punabis as I've heard many times.
right @he-man ?

Good, I encourage you to do the same. Ask all your friends and relatives in Pakistan to pay for the film as well.
we will don't worry about that. in fact ill watch it twice.

don't even mention bhindrawala, he was a shed for the punabis as I've heard many times.
right @he-man ?

A shed?

And aren't you the one who mentioned him?

Excellent. Evil baniyas know how to export products even to enemy countries. All Indians, make note of this. I have a brilliant idea - let's make a few more pro-Pakistan, anti-India films, and distribute it in Pakistan and Europe and North America, to cater to all the Pakistanis there. It will tremendously help to bring down our trade imbalance.

sher not shed
Right. A sher. LOL. Anyway he has been dead for more than a quarter of a century, and all his supporters have been shot dead by Punjabi policemen (operation black thunder). So much for the sher. And it's kind of amusing to hear you say "zindabad" or "long live" to a dead man.

Excellent. Evil baniyas know how to export products even to enemy countries. All Indians, make note of this. I have a brilliant idea - let's make a few more pro-Pakistan, anti-India films, and distribute it in Pakistan and Europe and North America, to cater to all the Pakistanis there. It will tremendously help to bring down our trade imbalance.
thats fine with me…lol… you make them and i will watch them.

Right. A sher. LOL. Anyway he has been dead for more than a quarter of a century, and all his supporters have been shot dead by Punjabi policemen (operation black thunder). So much for the sher. And it's kind of amusing to hear you say "zindabad" or "long live" to a dead man.
i've been talking to sikhs lately these niggas love bhindrawala till this day.. and wish another one would rise up.

i've been talking to sikhs lately these niggas love bhindrawala till this day.. and wish another one would rise up.
You mean you talked to some Sikhs who have left India.

And even on that I doubt you, because I have been to many Sikh gurudwaras in the US, and all I encountered was pure love for India. We can put that down as your word against mine and agree to disagree.

Umm... You do know that Bhindranwale is dead, right?

@Horus: Does this come under supporting a terrorist, for which you have infracted plenty of Indians?

Err,, Modi Sarkar Jindabad ?

@Horus infract me too :sarcastic:

l
You mean you talked to some Sikhs who have left India.

And even on that I doubt you, because I have been to many Sikh gurudwaras in the US, and all I encountered was pure love for India. We can put that down as your word against mine and agree to disagree.
lmao keep thinking that… give me your number and i will have talk to you… all of them are kids around their 20s… i asked them if they would support khalistan movement and they said we will… i was surprised myself.

Err,, Modi Sarkar Jindabad ?

@Horus infract me too :sarcastic:
Oh I don't mind at all, support whichever terrorist or politician you want. The more vocal we both are, the more everybody knows where we stand and where our loyalties lie. We support politicians respected the world over and who meets all powerful world leaders and look them eye to eye, whereas you support terrorists.

I only mentioned horus because he has been infracting Indians for far less. Once I got infracted for supporting Israel killing a top hamas leader.

But yes, keep voicing your support ofr Bhindranwale or mullah omar or OBL and give them sanctuary in the pure land. I encourage you to do that.

l

lmao keep thinking that… give me your number and i will have talk to you… all of them are kids around their 20s… i asked them if they would support khalistan movement and they said we will… i was surprised myself.

Talk to me here...........
And those stupid *** nri's don't mean a thing to real punjabis here

Fine, if you say so it must be true. And yes, one day those kids will all board an air India plane and land in Amritsar and make a Khalistan. Wait for it.:enjoy:

To those who wish to live in reality - there have been only two major insurgencies in India, and both of them are been crushed. Neither Punjab nor Kashmir is going away from India. The Khalistan movement is as dad as Bhindranwale.

It's your choice whether to believe him or me, but I will state this from personal experience, that whenever I have visited the Sikh communities in the US (mostly in gurudwaras), they were always happy to meet somebody from India, and were full of enthusiasm for India. Khalistan was never even mentioned. And about Indian Punjabis, we don't even need to explain - they are one of the most succesful people in the country, and one of the most patriotic.

these guys barely even speak eglish they all just recently came from india… we started out by swearing at each other now we friends.. they hate hindus love punjab and call bhindrawala a sher and also i asked if they would support a khalistan and they said yes.

Back
Top Bottom