What's new

Boycott Haider

My point in the post you responded to was that you cannot pretend not to care about a topic after you started that topic in an unrelated thread.
all i said was bhindranwala zindabad to a punjabi…. and you jumped in..you started it not me. i use said a slogan to a punjabi a punjabi.

he-man is indian first....................punjabi after that:smokin:

lol..........aag na la:P
thats he-man and him alone… most indians punjabis seem to be punjabis first and relate more to us pakistanis more rather then their fellow indians. simply saying this based on my interactions with them.

all i said was bhindranwala zindabad to a punjabi…. and you jumped in..you started it not me. i use said a slogan to a punjabi a punjabi.

bhindranwale and his stupid supporters died,,,those who were left fled to pakistan

Best Movie EVER, have not watched it but since so many Indians are against this movie then it must be a good one to watch :D Will recommend it to every one of my friends :D Thanks OP for this :D

Supporting Bhindranwala in a thread about an unrelated film and then saying that cause doesn't matter to you? If it didn't matter, then you wouldn't express support for its dead leader. And your post did not say "meant for Punjabis only".

I think I've made my point, further quibbiling is pointless.

thats he-man and him alone… most indians punjabis seem to be punjabis first and relate more to us pakistanis more rather then their fellow indians. simply saying this based on my interactions with them.

u are being delusional man............say this to a sikh in india and see the reaction:rofl:

bhindranwale and his stupid supporters died,,,those who were left fled to pakistan
thousands live in india as well… before you could've bulshitted me but now i have contact with sikhs who just got here from india. lol

Best Movie EVER, have not watched it but since so many Indians are against this movie then it must be a good one to watch :D Will recommend it to every one of my friends :D Thanks OP for this :D

average...................7/10

watch maqbool from same director

Supporting Bhindranwala in a thread about an unrelated film and then saying that cause doesn't matter to you? If it didn't matter, then you wouldn't express support for its dead leader. And your post did not say "meant for Punjabis only".

I think I've made my point, further quibbiling is pointless.
yes now stop bugging me.

Yes, please do. Unfotunately Pak has banned it in movie theaters, so try to buy a DVD when it comes out. Tell any relatives or friends you have living abroad to watch it too.

thousands live in india as well… before you could've bulshitted me but now i have contact with sikhs who just got here from india. lol

yeah 1000's from 1.5 crore sikhs and those 1000's have done nothing for khalistan in last 20 years.
not 1 bullet fired:rofl:

u are being delusional man............say this to a sikh in india and see the reaction:rofl:
i seriously can care less… i am saying what I'm saying simply based on my interaction with punjabi youth that recently came from india… they are labanas from jalandhar…

yeah 1000's from 1.5 crore sikhs and those 1000's have done nothing for khalistan in last 20 years.
not 1 bullet fired:rofl:
they have no support… thats why.
if pakistan funds them today trust me then they will fight.
but we really don't give a crap about khalistan… its not everyday a bhindrawala is born especially in indian pujab.

i seriously can care less… i am saying what I'm saying simply based on my interaction with punjabi youth that recently came from india… they are labanas from jalandhar…

they have no support… thats why.
if pakistan funds them today trust me then they will fight.
but we really don't give a crap about khalistan… its not everyday a bhindrawala is born especially in indian pujab.

are u serious??
dude,whats ur education qualification??

u are making pretty naive observations

are u serious??
dude,whats ur education qualification??

u are making pretty naive observations
what does education have to do with this lol?? i am simply telling you what your fellow sikhs told me.. like i said give me your number and i will have them talk to you.

what does education have to do with this lol?? i am simply telling you what your fellow sikhs told me.. like i said give me your number and i will have them talk to you.

it has sadly everything to do with education:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom