What's new

Big attack on Chaman Border crossing

you're the Pakistani pretending to be an Israeli?. forgot to switch accounts? haha.

That may or may not be the case.

But here is a reality check for you.
Jews AND muslims both are monotheist religions and share a lot of common history.
and both of us, have almost the same views about pagans.
Only of us expresses that openly.

Seven Pakistani Civilians martyred while another 30 injured.
3 Afghan Taliban scumbags sent to hell while another 15 of the same hopefully will bleed to death.
No Pakistani military or Afghan civilian casualties.

He is an Israeli
yeah, an Israeli very concerned and saddened about Afghan attacks on Pakistan. how altruistic of him.
anyway, too much offtopic. endless conflict is not good for the reason. Pakistan should listen to the grievances of Afghanistan. perhaps opening up the trade and removing the fences. whatever their demand is. fences don't suit brotherly countries.

Seven Pakistani Civilians martyred while another 30 injured.
3 Afghan Taliban scumbags sent to hell while another 15 of the same hopefully will bleed to death.
No Pakistani military or Afghan civilian casualties.
We should start to care less about Afghan civilians, when their administration is shooting at us. Also there should be a disproportionate response in terms of military casualties inflicted, for deterrence reasons. I still fondly remember the day Lt. Gen. Riaz (r) announced we had despatched 40 of theirs...

1670772277061.png

Ground being prepared for old days. Not good for both countries

Are you in your senses ?
Why is everyone so serious lol, I obviously don't want a sandy place like Afghanistan to be nuked and have radioactive sandstorms flying everywhere. But from a general standpoint, I don't care if they disappear.
you're the Pakistani pretending to be an Israeli?. forgot to switch accounts? haha.
Nah lol, I've had Pakistanis calling me Indian and now Indians calling me Pakistani

Pakistan's Elite Military establishment doesn't give 2 Hoots about some grunts or bloody civilian.
Soldiers will keep dying and ISPR will use these deaths to make songs and use for PR.

Back
Top Bottom