What's new

Big attack on Chaman Border crossing

Ask ANY person about Afghanistan and they would say the same, NUKE IT.

Please come and talk to me on Whatever. Give this post a smiley once you've read it. I will then delete it. Don't want to derail a sensitive thread.

Can someone just nuke Afghanistan already please lmao
President Trump did order the Dropping of GBU-43 on Afghanistan.
that Massive Ordinance Air Blast or MOAB did do its work and effects were felt in Pakistan but Afghans remained unphased.

they have seen off British Empire, Soviets And Americans. what chance Pakistanis have.

I'm really not amused by threats at nuking our brothers.
these are called Internet bombs that are lobbed in forums and social media
just counter them with your Internet counter measures and counter commando attacks.

Well, Pakistan's plan to use AFG as strategic depth and the Taliban as allies really worked out well.

What a low IQ strategy.

A few bombing runs would calm down the Afghan border guards. That’s if PA would actually do their job… :lol:

President Trump did order the Dropping of GBU-43 on Afghanistan.
that Massive Ordinance Air Blast or MOAB did do its work and effects were felt in Pakistan but Afghans remained unphased.

they have seen off British Empire, Soviets And Americans. what chance Pakistanis have.

these are called Internet bombs that are lobbed in forums and social media
just counter them with your Internet counter measures and counter commando attacks.

I am really comfortable talking to Baloch and Pashtuns. And I've seen your balanced posts. If you have decided you cannot win, and you have anyways ceded control of land to the tribals in the NWFP (don't know what you call it now), why is it difficult to come to an understanding with the Afghans and give them back their ancestral lands. The Durand line is not set in stone. Allow us back our GB land that is ours by right. Let us have a land border with both of you.

I am really comfortable talking to Baloch and Pashtuns. And I've seen your balanced posts. If you have decided you cannot win, and you have anyways ceded control of land to the tribals in the NWFP (don't know what you call it now), why is it difficult to come to an understanding with the Afghans and give them back their ancestral lands. The Durand line is not set in stone. Allow us back our GB land that is ours by right. Let us have a land border with both of you.
why stop there . go all the way up to Pani Pat.
after all just ten Afghans used to go all the way into India and bring gold and Hindu princesses back with them as war booty
its all yours to take.
you can start attacking from within India and join with the Taliban along the Pakistan Afghan Border.

why stop there . go all the way up to Pani Pat.
after all just ten Afghans used to go all the way into India and bring gold and Hindu princesses back with them as war booty
its all yours to take.
you can start attacking from within India and join with the Taliban along the Pakistan Afghan Border.

You seem to be an ex military guy from your posts. You see no merit in the USSR strategy of first divesting itself of what it could not afford to hold in its lean times. Getting rich and strong. And then coming back for its key areas when it rebuilt and rearmed?

Less than 30 years was all it took them. And you have been struggling for 75.

Need to start preparing for regime change in Afg. Get a Pakistani friendly minorities government ready who will agree durand line as hard border with buffer for support.

Pakistan will need to destroy the Afghan Pashtuns. Chemical attacks and low yield tactical nukes on Paktia, Kunar and Khost will break their backs.

Bring the generals back who attacked Bangaldesh in 71 for their treachery, we need them for this.

Time to wrap up this failed 30 year Taliban experiment.

Last edited:
Need to start preparing for regime in Afg. Get a Pakistani friendly minorities government ready who will agree durand line as hard border with buffer for support.

Pakistan will need to destroy the Afghan Pashtuns. Chemical attacks and low yield tactical nukes on Paktia, Kunar and Khost will break their backs.

Reported.

@waz @Irfan Baloch @LeGenD

Chemical attacks are war crimes under the Geneva Conventions.

@Mirzali Khan is missing from this thread

So tagging him for his insight on this incident

Clearly they are getting more bold due to inaction from the army.

There was a blast in a Baloch majority district against FC 2 days ago.

If the IEA is joining the offensive with TTP as evidenced from today then Pakistan is genuinely in big trouble.

Where is @Mirzali Khan???

7 Pakistani pashtun civilians have been killed by Afghanis

I really want to know his insight on this issue

What happened afterwards though?

Did the FC not do anything?

Back
Top Bottom