What's new

Big attack on Chaman Border crossing

Put your money where your mouth is and take all 3 mill refuges from Pakistan, then you are free to play bhai bhai together.

Not without a land corridor to ensure sustainable relief. We have millions of our own. Since the 80s. You won't hear of any crime or prostitution or other stuff here like you hear from Afghan refugee enclaves in Pakistan. I have Afghan coursemates. Aur batao.

You are NOBODY to decide who our brothers are.

You are a Hindu Indian who loves the RSS how the hell are they you brothers? Who is ‘we’. You talk the most amount of rubbish I have ever seen from someone.

Not without a land corridor to ensure sustainable relief. We have millions of our own. Since the 80s. You won't hear of any crime or prostitution or other stuff here like you hear from Afghan refugee enclaves in Pakistan. I have Afghan coursemates. Aur batao.

Millions of Afghans are you sane?

Read this you have a tiny amount.

You are a Hindu Indian who loves the RSS how the hell are they you brothers? Who is ‘we’. You talk the most amount of rubbish I have ever seen from someone.

So what if I am Hindu? Have you not heard me say more than once that Pakistanis are our brothers?

Waz bro you are a good guy but the hate is strong within you my man. Jaane de thoda.

So the plan of some are beginning to show fruit finally
This Muslim ummah, brother, shariah, democracy, law is all a farce in subcontinent

I keep saying this, move the FC back and bring in troops. Move in 100k troops with tanks and jets and establish buffer zone.

They don't see durand line as a hard border, lets make them see through force. Let them understand the cost of keeping durand line as disputed would be to lose a chunk of their territory.

This border is as hot as the east, it needs permanent troop presence.

Start with systemic airstrikes . Dominate from air . Make any such incidence very expensive for them. Tweak mirages for LGBs to preserve front line fighters

I keep saying this, move the FC back and bring in troops. Move in 100k troops with tanks and jets and establish buffer zone.

They don't see durand line as a hard border, lets make them see through force. Let them understand the cost of keeping durand line as disputed would be to lose a chunk of their territory.

This border is as hot as the east, it needs permanent troop presence.
who allows snuggling?
who takes bribes from smugglers?
answer: the one who controls the borders!

you know who!

issue is not taliban or fence or a buffer zone issue is khanzeers taking bribes!

This is now becoming a regular issue.

Yeah I get it, it's a joke about Indians making videos and telling Israel it "has our full support" lol
It's not just israel, tho. That's the funny part. They'll do it to everyone who they percieve is anti-islam. Some of them actually started worshipping trump (even made idols of him) due to the muslim ban.
They were sapporting france last year when the charlie hebdo issue blew up.

Same sapport is extended to anyone considered anti-Pakistan (which is why their bromance with afghans as afghans hate Pakistan as if their life depends on it.) Which is funny bcoz wihle they rag on indian muslims for not being liberal enought, they support afghan taliban nutjobs who, as we all know, are the founding fathers of modern liberalism.

It's magnificent to watch. Even more magnificent when their sapport isn't reciprocated.

Some examples, although there are better ones

E1hn5ARVUAMP45e.jpg
E1lWlj0WEAgfMhY.jpg
E1nt0V9VUAAVPkj.jpg
Fgs8e87UAAAcCUq.jpg

This last one is from the sheikh jarrah issue. image is from an indian movie called 3 Idiots. It's extremely funny to if you've seen it.
Basically, the guy in the middle is not a good student and is checking to see if his name is on the list of student that qualified the exams. The list is sorted in descending order by grade so someone tells him to to start looking from the bottom of the list.
E1mB38fVUAI-onl.jpg

Yes you have , but you also chastise your own Muslims. But anyway. It’s going off-topic.

I won't post if I'm not wanted here.

You guys stopped me from posting on the other thread about Brahmins. Even @M. Sarmad was surprised, saying I had written nothing wrong.

Napak Army is not bothered, GHQ only has 1 enemy that is PTI.

All other enemies are free to kill as many as you want nobody will
bother them and even if they get captured they will get special treatment
and handed over.

If anyone from PTI is arrested then he is stripped naked, tortured and
kept in prison for as long as they want.

Back
Top Bottom