What's new

Best writer's contest|Season-II

By trolling-do you mean abuse? abusing is another thing, you can defend in kind words too. No need to forget what our religion or parents teach us(now i do not know the reasons for getting these ratings, by the looks of it-quite clear).

TT's need to keep their calm, if we start abusing what example are we setting for other members? Instead of replying of a troll and wasting my time, i would report, rate and move on, in your case report and move on.
If you would like to participate, be my guest.
Have a nice day!
Last time i reported it worked after 5 hours leading me toward a ban and -7.If these would have been anyone around replying on reports then that wouldn't have happened.
Thanks for participation call mate but i have no interests in that.
Thanks

@Slav Defence Here's my entry into the competition
The kickback system!!!

But I request you not to consider the article in the run for title holders.
I've posted it in the equipment and gear section as I thought the article would be apt in that section than senior's cafe.
Thank you!

@WAJsal here you go!!!
I've come up with my article. :)

Good things will spoil me, I'm afraid.
Its fine. Whatever suits you. I liked what you wrote hence itagged you. No worrieeeesssssssssss.

Hello young lady! How's life for you?
Have you managed to withhold from strangling ( hopefully figuratively ) Indians lately? ;)

Good evening, Tay.
Nahhhhhhhh!!!! Me no likes 'em

Oh n ok lets not derail the thread.

My predictions: Djinn, SquadronLeaderDin, Psychic, Indus Falcon and Akhielos.
If i was in your shoes i would try not to be a smart arse, especially when it's something you have no idea about. Only Akhelios has participated in the names you have given.
Past selections are a clear indicator of future results, in this case.
One person is not selecting the winners, there is a committee, consisting of senior good members, results will be very fair: as mods and TT's are marking them on language and etc, etc basis. This is the best system we can have, it's quite fair too.
I'm glad you're not the one picking, lol!
Ignore, thank you. Good attempt on your part, it's not about the title, in my opinion. Continue posting good content...

One person is not selecting the winners, there is a committee, consisting of senior good members, results will be very fair: as mods and TT's are marking them on language and etc, etc basis. This is the best system we can have, it's quite fair too.

I have no problem about the selections or who makes them, as the process seems to work quite well. I am just predicting the future results, in a very good-natured way, and past selections do provide a good idea about future winners, very fairly, of course.

I have no problem about the selections or who makes them, as the process seems to work quite well. I am just predicting the future results, in a very good-natured way, and past selections do provide a good idea about future winners, very fairly, of course.
Best part is you don't even know the participants, next time be fair with us and save us these predictions. It is humiliating, no offence meant.

Best part is you don't even know the participants, next time be fair with us and save us these predictions. It is humiliating, no offence meant.

I also do not mean any offence.

My predictions may hold true for future rounds too, not just this one, as the people I mentioned are participating in a manner that deserves such recognition by the relevant authorities, in my view. That is all. The content of their posts speaks rather well according to the desired standards already, but they will go through the due process, I am sure.

I also do not mean any offence.

My predictions may hold true for future rounds too, not just this one, as the people I mentioned are participating in a manner that deserves such recognition by the relevant authorities, in my view. That is all. The content of their posts speaks rather well according to the desired standards already, but they will go through the due process, I am sure.
AM stated this: @@Slav Defence who won bud?
and you replied: My predictions: Djinn, SquadronLeaderDin, Psychic, Indus Falcon and Akhielos.

Clearly you made predictions as to who won the competition. only of the stated members is participating in the competition. Nothing in your post suggest that you meant these members might get titles in future. Stop taking turns now.
again no offence meant.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom