What's new

Best writer's contest|Season-II

Well, you are already a military professional. You didn't have to participate, nonetheless good work. I am sure, you will get a professional title soon.

Well, you are already a military professional. You didn't have to participate, nonetheless good work. I am sure, you will get a professional title soon.

Response of many members on my thread

kashmir is unfinished agenda of Partition #COAS

is the real motivation for my entry in writing contest

I hope now message is loud and clear for them

Kashmir A Nuclear Flash Point

Hello all! I was called back to this thread, that I had read when it opened and forgotten due to not
meeting criteria, by a good soul in PM. Having read WAJsal and others with possible exceptions,
I would respectfully ask to take part in this contest.
I am not even interested to be honest by any resulting title without disrespect to PDF management.
Maybe an Open Class would be in order in the future although the reading load for jurors would be
say overwhelming. :cuckoo: :laugh:

I have expertise in geo-politics and two ideas of topics for participation :
A- Strong Central Governments : Bad or necessary?
B- French geo-politics in its post-Colonization era ( 1963 to today ) analysis.

Although I served, my interest lays in what brings about conflicts even more than operations themselves.

I know that my post count is low compared to the requirements despite coming up to my 5th year anniver-
sary on PDF but I like to think that, on average, what I lack in quantity is compensated by striving for quality.
:ashamed: Not humble, I know but at least I recognize it? That is why I always write IMHoO instead of IMHO, to
make it clear it's In My Honest Opinion because I'm not really that Humble … but honest yes, sincere
8-) .
If this request is found to be acceptable, I'd welcome the opinion of those tasked with the contest organization
as to best topic and location to post it.
If friends including in management have better suggestions and tips, I'm all ears.

And on this, have a great evening good people, all the best to you and yours, Tay.

I am not even interested to be honest by any resulting title without disrespect to PDF management.
Maybe an Open Class would be in order in the future although the reading load for jurors would be
say overwhelming.
I think that's what members should aim for, rather than a title. As for a title you will get it, give it some time-number of posts. A Professional title should be given to you.
I have expertise in geo-politics and two ideas of topics for participation :
A- Strong Central Governments : Bad or necessary?
B- French geo-politics in its post-Colonization era ( 1963 to today ) analysis.

Although I served, my interest lays in what brings about conflicts even more than operations themselves.

I know that my post count is low compared to the requirements despite coming up to my 5th year anniver-
sary on PDF but I like to think that, on average, what I lack in quantity is compensated by striving for quality.
:ashamed: Not humble, I know but at least I recognize it? That is why I always write IMHoO instead of IMHO, to
make it clear it's In My Honest Opinion because I'm not really that Humble … but honest yes, sincere
8-) .
If this request is found to be acceptable, I'd welcome the opinion of those tasked with the contest organization
as to best topic and location to post it.
If friends including in management have better suggestions and tips, I'm all ears.

And on this, have a great evening good people, all the best to you and yours, Tay.
All good to go, no problemo, keep the last date in mind, best of luck, and tag.
regards

Thank you very much WAJsal!
I'm in a rush for work; I'll read you later.
Have the best of days, Tay.
Hey Tay!! Nice to see you hereeeeeeeeee!!!!!
@Paksanity u are an awesomest writer and poster, u are not writing? Such shame. You should be banned for that.
Really like everything by @Paksanity @Psychic @قناص

@Shamain i have got -8 janab.
:`-(

U are an excellent poster and even syedali used to appreciate ur posts' quality. Such loss ,just cuz of some silly ratings some good posters are barred from taking part.

Acha koi baat nahi. Atleast we can read ur good posts.

:`-(

U are an excellent poster and even syedali used to appreciate ur posts' quality. Such loss ,just cuz of some silly ratings some good posters are barred from taking part.

Acha koi baat nahi. Atleast we can read ur good posts.
Basic guide lines, can't make a troll a TT, not saying Knas is a troll- basic rules. Why not, if he is willing, go ahead. Itney power to Slav bhai ney dey hai... The more the write ups the better.
@Shamain i have got -8 janab.

Hello young lady! How's life for you?
Have you managed to withhold from strangling ( hopefully figuratively ) Indians lately? ;)

Good evening, Tay.
Please take general discussions to whatever or designated threads.

The show is on peak and we are getting amazing write-ups.

regards
This is going to be good.

Basic guide lines, can't make a troll a TT, not saying Knas is a troll- basic rules. Why not, if he is willing, go ahead. Itney power to Slav bhai ney dey hai... The more the write ups the better.

Please take general discussions to whatever or designated threads.

This is going to be good.
It's better to be a troll while defending your nation then a TT just closing lips for sake of title....:pakistan:

It's better to be a troll while defending your nation then a TT just closing lips for sake of title....:pakistan:
By trolling-do you mean abuse? abusing is another thing, you can defend in kind words too. No need to forget what our religion or parents teach us(now i do not know the reasons for getting these ratings, by the looks of it-quite clear).
TT just closing lips for sake of title....
TT's need to keep their calm, if we start abusing what example are we setting for other members? Instead of replying of a troll and wasting my time, i would report, rate and move on, in your case report and move on.
If you would like to participate, be my guest.
Have a nice day!

Back
Top Bottom