What's new

Winner of CS-II

You and other participants were also amazing,I really enjoyed your writeup :)
One more thing, others in the list will be monitored closely and could be contacted in case of future inductions,and when I am saying something,I mean it-

Regards

Sir, all I can do is take the feedback provided (if any) into account and try to participate as best as I can. I have confidence in the ability of the management to run PDF as they see fit. Just like you, I mean it also. :D

Sir, all I can do is take the feedback provided (if any) into account and try to participate as best as I can. I have confidence in the ability of the management to run PDF as they see fit. Just like you, I mean it also. :D
The problem is that we have really good options,which means you and others,but we need some adjustment and it is time taking:)

regards

The problem is that we have really good options,which means you and others,but we need some adjustment and it is time taking:)

regards

What's the rush? Take your time, I've been here 5 years already, and no plans to leave unless kicked out. :D

PS: As I said before, I intend to keep trying my luck until I succeed.

What's the rush? Take your time, I've been here 5 years already, and no plans to leave unless kicked out. :D
You committed suicide on your own last year,remember?Don't do that ever again.
Anyways,all of you have fun and please do not take things very seriously:)

regards

:woot:
...resurrected,after the suicide!
Sir,you are indeed gem,I wish thori shaitaani kum hoti

regards

LOL. After all, nobody but shaitans live in the Land of the Great Satan. BTW, I have stopped posting in the Stupid&Funny as you asked. :D

Yaar koi iss Jinn ko kabhi appreciate nahien kerta, Any ways congrats to me completing many days without ban or negative rattings and promoted to Major. Goody boy Ifrit keep it up.

Keep it up as you have until now, and you should be ready for further promotions soon. I think so, yes.

It is ofcourse the pejorative of the management to decide the parameters of the contest and in this case they were disclosed well in advance and I believe the process was executed very fairly within those parameters.

Having said that and I would like to offer some unsolicited ideas for future contests which can be held to make the forum more interactive with minimum of resource expenditure.

1. Topic of the Week - We can have a sticky thread lasting a week where each poster is allowed one post to express his opinion on a topic pre-decided by management. All subsequent posts by the member can be deleted by moderators to prevent trolling, arguments and baiting. Winner of the best post would get positive ratings and can have his name recorded in google doc to be considered as a contender for future privileges.

2. Team Competitions - Joint entries by a group of three/four members on a topic of their choice monthly.

- Chat with Management: Consistently excellent poster/(s) can pose one question a week which has to be answered by a management team.

Last edited:
It is ofcourse the pejorative of the management to decide the parameters of the contest and in this case they were disclosed well in advance and I believe the process was executed very fairly within those parameters.

Having said that and I would like to offer some unsolicited ideas for future contests which can be held to make the forum more interactive with minimum of resource expenditure.

1. Topic of the Week - We can have a sticky thread lasting a week where each poster is allowed one post to express his opinion on a topic pre-decided by management. All subsequent posts by the member can be deleted by moderators to prevent trolling, arguments and baiting. Winner of the best post would get a positive ratings and can have his name recorded in google doc to be considered as a contender for future privileges.

2. Team Competitions - Joint entries by a group of three/four members on a topic of their choice monthly.

- Chat with Management: Consistently excellent poster/(s) can pose a question one a week which has to be answered by a management team.
Good suggestions. @Slav Defence .......

Back
Top Bottom