What's new

Winner of CS-II

Well done to all the participants for taking part in this competition. Great work keep it up. Winning does not matter if you think about it in terms like being part of competition as a contestant and sharing your self written thoughts on an international forum means a lot in itself. :tup: "Girtay hain sheh sawar he maidan e jang main" :D

And my heartiest and special congrats to @Neutron ................................... well deserved sir :tup:, I hope you will be just to the title. :)

Appreciate your optimism in a near perfect system.

PDF is but a microcosm of the real Pakistan. The system, in its infinite wisdom, did not accept the future Nobel Laureate Abdus Salam for the post of assistant professor at GC Lahore, the standards are so high. Who am I by comparison? :D

BTW, Prof Salam once told his nephew that he tried his best to get the job, and even wore out a brand new pair of shoes from walking to all the offices, to no avail.

PDF is but a microcosm of the real Pakistan. The system, in its infinite wisdom, did not accept the future Nobel Laureate Abdus Salam for the post of assistant professor at GC Lahore, the standards are so high. Who am I by comparison? :D

BTW, Prof Salam once told his nephew that he tried his best to get the job, and even wore out a brand new pair of shoes from walking to all the offices, to no avail.

Who is the Prof Salam in this allegorical tale of yours? Perhaps you?

Who is the Prof Salam in this allegorical tale of yours? Perhaps you?

No allegory here, I merely used a true story about the real Prof Salam to illustrate that the Pakistani system has very high standards, that is all.

No allegory here, I merely used a true story about the real Prof Salam to illustrate that the Pakistani system has very high standards, that is all.

Sorry - Off-topic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this teeth behind the innocuous smile approach always work - or has anyone called you out on it?

Just a simple question - why blunt yourself on an anonymous online forum - why not say your fill out loud so that there is no ambiguity?

Sorry - Off-topic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this teeth behind the innocuous smile approach always work - or has anyone called you out on it?

Just a simple question - why blunt yourself on an anonymous online forum - why not say your fill out loud so that there is no ambiguity?

Since this is off-topic, I will stop here. :D

Now let us get back to the topic, congratulating the winner.

Now I can take it as that you have understood my first post. :D

Back
Top Bottom