What's new

Why Pakistan isn't closing mosques despite the coronavirus threat

People are resisting such moves by the government. Most of the people are not fully realizing the gravity of the situation.
please explain the gravity of the situation? Death? Death of our loved ones? Don't you know that death is our legacy? Or is their something else?

Who would have thought Kaaba would be closed in 2020? We should be ashamed of ourselves, scared over some wabai nazla zukam.

Pakistan ka matlab kya, La Illaha Illal Allah. Pakistan was created for Islam.

Now show me the medicine for Wuhan virus. Ooops there is none. You are under estimating the power of Allah(swt). I will continue to keep my faith in Allah (swt) and you can continue taking your imaginary medicines.

We all know there isn't one, which is why it is recommend to observe social distancing. Now prove to me your faith in god, and anytime you get sick with virus ("satan"), just don't take medicine made by science.

We all know there isn't one, which is why it is recommend to observe social distancing. Now prove to me your faith in god, and anytime you get sick with virus ("satan"), just don't take medicine made by science.
actually passive immunity is the solution at the moment, tested in China and worked 96 percent.

Then, I think @Mugen would approve of this, are you willing to inject yourself with Corona, MERS or any such disease and put your cure only into belief in prayer, without any human-created medicine ??

I am not wearing any mask, going shopping every 2 days and enjoying my life as usual.

That is surprising, in the fact that police don't stop you.
how is a mask which is sold in Pakistan can stops the spread of covid19 which is already in the air? Study says that the virus can live up to 3 hours in the air.

I support Imran Khan's decision. Poor countries can't afford lockdown.
We should have went for herd immunity
Nilu.. what are the chances you will survive the herd immunity? And how many of your family members will not give the virus to weak and elders?

Unless you want to kill your old population, herd immunity is impractical..

Nilu.. what are the chances you will survive the herd immunity? And how many of your family members will not give the virus to weak and elders?

Unless you want to kill your old population, herd immunity is impractical..
How much should Black seeds be taken per day?

Plz open FOOD PANDA for God's Sake

I think we must adopt it, even if there is some downsides to it, that will be the problem for another day and we will surely fix those problems as well.

Democrat are trying to indulge in this but thankfully Trump is fully against it.

Bill Gates: State-by-state shutdown won't work
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation co-founder Bill Gates says that the US should shutdown the entire country for a short period of time to control the spread of the coronavirus and predicts that the number of cases will peak in late April.

How much should Black seeds be taken per day?

Plz open FOOD PANDA for God's Sake

Here in the US the restaurants are being closed for seating but they are open for take-outs.

Democrat are trying to indulge in this but thankfully Trump is fully against it.

Bill Gates: State-by-state shutdown won't work
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation co-founder Bill Gates says that the US should shutdown the entire country for a short period of time to control the spread of the coronavirus and predicts that the number of cases will peak in late April.

Here in the US the restaurants are being closed for seating but they are open for take-outs.
long ago I also read somewhere that bill gates was also one of those who suggested that we are over populated and the resources of earth cannot handle us.

Back
Top Bottom