What's new

Why Pakistan isn't closing mosques despite the coronavirus threat

Which is why I think the advise to those who show the symptoms to socially isolate themselves.
and it should be taken as advice no one should enforce it on people, educate the people in a way that those who have symptoms should wear it and do the necessary precautions and save yourself.

and it should be taken as advice no one should enforce it on people, educate the people in a way that those who have symptoms should wear it and do the necessary precautions and save yourself.

How can you educate people who by nature are generally indisciplined and tend to create crowds, and the governments are unable to control them ?? I especially mean India and Pakistan.

How can you educate people who by nature are generally indisciplined and tend to create crowds, and the governments are unable to control them ?? I especially mean India and Pakistan.
Sir g, this is not an excuse - you have to agree to disagree this is how we can coexist - if the people are not listening to you then maybe you're not educating them right - death is inevitable - either you die from korona or you die from kareena but you will die in the end. please do not take away the one thing we both have in our countries, the freedom to breath.

UK tried a version of it for a while before realising this was a different beast. If I'm not mistaken they've now gone into lockdown too.
Yes, exactly! In London we were going about like nothing happened until recently because the infection and death rate was growing really quickly. I am not going to work for another month at least.

A very good point.

These anti-Muslims are using COVID-19 as an excuse to target Islam.
Islam also preaches to use our brain, Juma have to be cancelled, alternative is their, Pray at home
So you consider prayer as unessential?
There is alternative pray at home, it is not necessary that you always goes to mosque for prayer
Then get rid of all the Masjids. :hitwall:
its a alternative if your country in some kind of crisis, its not hard and fast rule in Islam that you always must go to Masjid, its depend on you, lots of Muslim peoples around the world don't go to Masjid for Prayers

Islam also preaches to use our brain, Juma have to be cancelled, alternative is their, Pray at home

There is alternative pray at home, it is not necessary that you always goes to mosque for prayer

its a alternative if your country in some kind of crisis, its not hard and fast rule in Islam that you always must go to Masjid, its depend on you, lots of Muslim peoples around the world don't go to Masjid for Prayers

Islam is about brotherhood. We are one nation across the world. Congregation in masjids is the key for the success of Islam. Without congregations, Islam will die.

Yes. Oxford and MHRA were initially talking about getting as many young infected as quickly as possible, while protecting and isolating the old.
so it didn't work in the UK? China claims they experimented on some and worked on 96 percent.

Bhai, that is quite a pessimistic view.

I personally don't want to be affected with this disease.
then do the right measures for yourself so you're not affected with this disease, why enforcing your POV on others. I agree that you disagree with me and I can coexist with you based on this but if you come forward and enforce me your way of living than we have a problem.

Because the state is helpless in front of Mullahs:
91282545_2670911056354395_9080476941613531136_n.jpg

Islam is about brotherhood. We are one nation across the world. Congregation in masjids is the key for the success of Islam. Without congregations, Islam will die.
Its temporary situation to stop spreading corona virus not a proposed permanent ban of any prayers, in last days of life of our Prophet (PBUH) he was not going to Masjid Nabawi and prayed at his home, this tell us if the situation is critical you can pray at home, its not a bad thing at all

Back
Top Bottom