What's new

Poster of the Year contest 2016

@Spectre , follow @nair so that he can PM you. OR ease your settings.

@Slav Defence , another excellent contribution, take a look:
The World in 2016 – 7 Pillars holding the Global Growth | Page 2
@Slav Defence , unfortunately there is no reward this time around(though anything can happen). I would like to discuss the judging matter, make it absolutely fair in every regard, i have a brilliant idea.

@Technogaianist ,
Growing tension between Iran & Saudia, Middle East, Reasons, Beneficiaries and the Solutions

@Spectre , follow @nair so that he can PM you. OR ease your settings.

@Slav Defence , another excellent contribution, take a look:
The World in 2016 – 7 Pillars holding the Global Growth | Page 2
@Slav Defence , unfortunately there is no reward this time around(though anything can happen). I would like to discuss the judging matter, make it absolutely fair in every regard, i have a brilliant idea.

@Technogaianist ,
Growing tension between Iran & Saudia, Middle East, Reasons, Beneficiaries and the Solutions
Wajsal,
It is time to make up a list of all participants and their writeups. We have:

1-Maarkhoor
2-The Eagle
3-PARIKRAMA
4-Wajsal
5-Nihonjin
6-Daneshmand

Regards

Last edited:
Wajsal,
It is time to make up a list of all participants and their writeups. We have:

1-Maarkhoor
2-The Eagle
3-PARIKRAMA
4-Wajsal
5-Nihonjin

Regards
I will contact you regarding judging these write-ups, i have a brilliant idea.
@Spectre and @nair are working on something together, please confirm. I would suggest you contact some other TT's to participate, it will be a good exercise.

I will contact you regarding judging these write-ups, i have a brilliant idea.
@Spectre and @nair are working on something together, please confirm. I would suggest you contact some other TT's to participate, it will be a good exercise.

I had thought I would have something in a couple of days but that doesn't seem likely as I have come down with viral fever. So will get back to it in a couple of days.

Regards

I guess no Iranian member has yet contributed on this subject. I will put something tomorrow or day after tomorrow if time and energy let me (before the end of this week in all probability). Nothing serious, just to make this noble effort by PDF management worthwhile and the forum well lubricated. The least I can do! :D

I guess no Iranian member has yet contributed on this subject. I will put something tomorrow or day after tomorrow if time and energy let me (before the end of this week in all probability). Nothing serious, just to make this noble effort by PDF management worthwhile and the forum well lubricated. The least I can do! :D
That is why I was tagging you.It would have been much better if our arab friends would have taken part as well.Let us show world that how does people of Iran look at the picture. :)
@Falcon and others..

regards

Last edited:
I may have some ideas but can't put them in professional manner. So i ll stick to my plain english. Afterall i am matric second division from Sargodha division: Jedi

That is why I was tagging you.It would have been much better if our arab friends would have taken part as well.Let us show world that how does people of Iran look at the picture. :)
@Falcon and others..

regards

I welcome that. After all, this is the whole purpose of it!

I may have some ideas but can't put them in professional manner. So i ll stick to my plain english. Afterall i am matric second division from Sargodha division: Jedi

You put your ideas down and let others decide.

This shows very clearly that you are not paying attention to your studies.I am very honest with you.Do not downgrade yourself just because you were unable to pass with 1st division.Keep working hard and Inshallah you will excel in studies and in real life.Pay attention to your studies and do not suppress questions which are popping up in your mind as their presence proves your intelligence more than anything else.Have confidence in yourself.Manytimes, it's luck that kicks in:)

regards

Last edited:
Have confidence in yourself.Manytimes, it's luck that kicks in:)

regards

I think for a young person it is very important to try his/her hand in many different things, in order to discover himself/herself and what he/she is inherently good at. Writing should be one of those things. Who knows where life takes you. By not trying anything, a life would go wasted. Who knows what could have been discovered. What gem remained un-turned below the pile of rocks. One has to have the courage to disturb the rocks to get to the bottom of his/her abilities.

I think for a young person it is very important to try his/her hand in many different things, in order to discover himself/herself and what he/she is inherently good at. Writing should be one of those things. Who knows where life takes you. By not trying anything, a life would go wasted. Who knows what could have been discovered. What gem remained un-turned below the pile of rocks. One has to have the courage to disturb the rocks to get to the bottom of his/her abilities.

Yes sir,I agree with you.Most importantly one should not give up ever into his/her life.:)

regards

Back
Top Bottom