What's new

Poster of the Year contest 2016

I'll do it, though i would suggest two different topics, just one can be boring; one can be on ISIS, give it a thought. Game face on! :nhl_checking:What does the winner get?:enjoy:

Shabsah cheetay,
If we will repeat same pattern, then eventually our audience will get bored.Hence,this time I thought to keep one topic and see how different minds see it:D

Regards

The topic is worded incorrectly. The growing tensions are between Saudi Arabia and Iran, not all Arabs and Iran.
Sir, since the outcome will effect all muslims, therefore, it serves the purpose. Infact, there lies a hint for participant: He/she can highlight that how it will effect upon all people. How it may lead to chaos and anarchy amongst the muslim world:)

regards

Sir, since the outcome will effect all muslims, therefore, it serves the purpose. Infact, there lies a hint for participant: He/she can highlight that how it will effect upon all people. How it may lead to chaos and anarchy amongst the muslim world:)

regards

One brand of theocracy vs another brand of theocracy is bound to be contentious, unless one is able to rise above religion to look at the issue dispassionately. Good luck!

A suggestion: @Slav Defence people should submit their work to you and you should post that, by withholding the authors name. Trust me, the very first thing i learnt when i started going to university was that, no matter how well versed you are in your studies, the personal impression matters most and this gets worst when you enter practical life. People don't judge you for your work they always judge you out of their personal biases. Irrespective of the content, a normal member won't stand a chance against DESIGNATION HOLDERS. Let people select from a list of anonymous writers.

@Slav Defence boss.,... need to talk but not here.... any possibility please? thanks
I will PM you tomorrow.

A suggestion: @Slav Defence people should submit their work to you and you should post that, by withholding the authors name. Trust me, the very first thing i learnt when i started going to university was that, no matter how well versed you are in your studies, the personal impression matters most and this gets worst when you enter practical life. People don't judge you for your work they always judge you out of their personal biases. Irrespective of the content, a normal member won't stand a chance against DESIGNATION HOLDERS. Let people select from a list of anonymous writers.
Last time, keeping all such points in my mind, I have created two categories. Therefore, everyone won in the end.
These competitions meant to bring excitement and to evoke creative response out of you people or else, title holders are already selected and rewarded people:)

regards

Update:

After having discussions with @WAJsal, we have decided to expand the topic of interest, but restricted to regional issues/world affairs. Now posters are allowed to highlight their own regional issues such as America's war against terrorism or Chinese-US game plans.

regards

Back
Top Bottom