What's new

Best Writer's Contest | 2020

@Slav Defence @WebMaster what came of the contest?
Check update on page # 1

I just read this post. Not sure if I would get extension.
That doesn't mean we will not publish your write-ups or any other work. You can still write and speak up your mind. In addition to that, do not consider this as unimportant or think that your write-up will be wasted, nay! it will not. We will be noting and observing contributing members silently for work :)
BWC is just one platform, we have more projects on lane, Inshallah :)

regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Check update on page # 1

That doesn't mean we will not publish your write-ups or any other work. You can still write and speak up your mind. In addition to that, do not consider this as unimportant or think that your write-up will be wasted, nay! it will not. We will be noting and observing contributing members silently for work :)
BWC is just one platform, we have more projects on lane, Inshallah :)

regards
Sir this is the opportunity I had been waiting for! :D
In fact, I had written a piece for Horus back in 2017 regarding the assassination of Russian ambassador in Ankara and the reasons that led to that. However I didn`t get feedback on that. But Horus did select me for a writing job. Unfortunately that project could not move on due to unknown reasons.
I have published some

Sir this is the opportunity I had been waiting for! :D
In fact, I had written a piece for Horus back in 2017 regarding the assassination of Russian ambassador in Ankara and the reasons that led to that. However I didn`t get feedback on that. But Horus did select me for a writing job. Unfortunately that project could not move on due to unknown reasons.
I have published some write-ups on academia.edu: https://independent.academia.edu/jakexpert

Okay Ivan I will accept your write up for BWC 2020 contest. Read the instructions and post your write-up :)

regards

Okay Ivan, I will accept your write up for BWC 2020 contest. Read the instructions and post your write-up :)

regards
Sir thank you so much! :yahoo:
How much time do I have?
I have recently shared my opinion, can I send this? Or it needs to be something new?

flowchart.png

Please be patient. We are featuring articles officially every Monday and Friday. You all can check FB and PDF main page. Once we will finish the process, will be then announcing the winner. The date is likely after Eid.

Regards

flowchart.png

Please be patient. We are featuring articles officially every Monday and Friday. You all can check FB and PDF main page. Once we will finish the process, will be then announcing the winner. The date is likely after Eid.

Regards
We should increase the frequency if possible. And this shouldn't be limited to contests, people should be free to publish anything and anytime going forward. Those users should also be promoted to TT club.

We should increase the frequency if possible. And this shouldn't be limited to contests, people should be free to publish anything and anytime going forward. Those users should also be promoted to TT club.
Ofcourse webby, everyone is welcomed to write articles and we are openly here to promote talented youth. Projects are only meant to give opportunity to members to have their confidence boosted up.

regards

Nice initiative, for some unknown reason this thread slipped under my radar. Would have liked to participate but I guess it's late for me now. Anyways there's always next time :-).

Back
Top Bottom