What's new

Best Writer's Contest | 2020

@Slav Defence

Hi

I was wondering whether the 1000 word limit was set in stone, as even in the UK it's quite commonly acceptable for Universities of providing the flexabilities of +/- 10% on the total word count. I feel some wiggle room will allow for greater creativity, and will especially be beneficial for newer writers.

Last edited:
@Slav Defence

Hi

I was wondering whether the 1000 word limit was set in stone, as even in the UK it's quite commonly acceptable for Universities of providing the flexabilities of +/- 10% on the total word count. I feel some wiggle room will allow for greater creativity, and will especially be beneficial for newer writers.
Bhai, here you have 70 percent flexibility. You can just write 3 paragraphs minimum with pictures and proper headings.If you want to exceed more than 1000 then you can add upto 300 more words. :)
regards

What percentile is reserved under nepotism quota?
qga4i.jpg

There is no such thing as nepotism quota in our case. The only thing is "joota" for such things.
regards

Word limit must increased to 2000~2500 words minimum. I have written for too many academic journals. A serious research paper usually ranges from 5000-6500 words but as that involves research methodology, SSPS findings etc. things not required here, still 1000 words is too small a limit for anything serious. One can write an introductory article at max. Even a detailed report about a major incident carries more word count.

Word limit must increased to 2000~2500 words minimum. I have written for too many academic journals. A serious research paper usually ranges from 5000-6500 words but as that involves research methodology, SSPS findings etc. things not required here, still 1000 words is too small a limit for anything serious. One can write an introductory article at max. Even a detailed report about a major incident carries more word count.
Write as much as you like if you believe the content is worth it, i believe this is just a guideline for participants. But make sure its not too long.

We have received three articles and have set them as featured. Excellent work done so far :)

I will accept it as exception, considering it as research article.

Can one person post more than one writing.?
is the date of submission increased or not?
Check op. I have extended the date.

regards

If any participant find his name missing here please tag me again with the link. We are just collecting the write ups. Remember that all the final reviews will take place properly followed by announcement and winner.

regards

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom