What's new

Best writer's contest|Season-II

AM stated this: @@Slav Defence who won bud?
and you replied: My predictions: Djinn, SquadronLeaderDin, Psychic, Indus Falcon and Akhielos.

Clearly you made predictions as to who won the competition. only of the stated members is participating in the competition. Nothing in your post suggest that you meant these members might get titles in future. Stop taking turns now.
again no offence meant.

Why don't we wait for this round of results on Saturday as @Slav Defence mentioned, and I can wait for the remaining names for future rounds?

Why don't we wait for this round of results on Saturday as @Slav Defence mentioned, and I can wait for the remaining names for future rounds?
What future rounds? what reaming names? My friend i am part of that committee, or else i wouldn't be shooting in the dark like you. You stated that these members might win, but they never participated, what are you on about? or did i miss a line where you stated these members will get a title...again stop taking turns.

What future rounds? what reaming names? My friend i am part of that committee, or else i wouldn't be shooting in the dark like you. You stated that these members might win, but they never participated, what are you on about? or did i miss a line where you stated these members will get a title...again stop taking turns.

Sir, contests like this are decided by those running it, of course. Spectators like me can only express their views without affecting the selection process. As you say, I will stop here. Good Luck with your selections!

Sir, I think he was baiting you.

Back
Top Bottom