What's new

Bal Thackeray attacks Sachin

Dont get too excited :P

Sachin said, "Mumbai is for everyone" and thats where the Thakrey made the comment.

Mumbai is still part of India, so pan down please :)

Dear

I am not Excited , I have not shown any Emotions..
I just Read The News That i have Shared.
How can anyone change your Minds & Reception about Us :hitwall:

Just Check:

BBC NEWS URDU - Sachin Clean Bowled Bal Thakray

All political parties and VIPs from every part of the societies are rally behind Sachin in this matter..That pathetic moron Bal Thackeray is alone now :yahoo:

Sachin to Shiv Sena: Play politics not cricket.

On the other hand the comments by Sachin are more going to unite the Indians. so shiv sena is just spewing BS

Yes you are absolutely right. Actually in the last general election they were voted out and then then next election is coming up.
So its a desparate attempt by that MORON to get the Marathi votebank again

But I think Marathis love Sachin too and this might back fire badly on Sena..

Yes you are absolutely right. Actually in the last general election they were voted out and then then next election is coming up.
So its a desparate attempt by that MORON to get the Marathi votebank again

But I think Marathis love Sachin too and this might back fire badly on Sena..

I think Shiv Sena needs some good advisor. They are doing childish things which are harming their vote bank or support.

I think Shiv Sena needs some good advisor. They are doing childish things which are harming their vote bank or support.

Well they have no agenda except "Marathi Manoos" to go to election with. They never talk about education, development etc and only trying to cash in the vote bank of Marathi People, a narrow vision definitely.

He is talking about 105 people who gave their lives to get Mumbai ( I seriously dont know which incident he is talking about ), and now how would he justify the terror and suffering inflicted on non Mumbaites by their own party people.

No wonder they are losing the battle so badly

Unfortunately, Kasab was targetting innocent people in Mumbai and Jewish community there. If he had otherwise targetted Bal, Udham and Raj Thackerey, I think Indians would have considered it as a sign of friendship.

You cannot say this. You are surprised to know that 99% of Maharastrians support MNS and SS.For Maharastrians Maharsatra is greater than India.:hitwall:

Well they have no agenda except "Marathi Manoos" to go to election with. They never talk about education, development etc and only trying to cash in the vote bank of Marathi People, a narrow vision definitely.

He is talking about 105 people who gave their lives to get Mumbai ( I seriously dont know which incident he is talking about ), and now how would he justify the terror and suffering inflicted on non Mumbaites by their own party people.

No wonder they are losing the battle so badly

Thats why i am saying they need some good advisor.

As far as my direct talks with, I found Bajrang dal people more open to listen. I feel Shiv people should also now get themselves reformed

You cannot say this. You are surprised to know that 99% of Maharastrians support MNS and SS.For Maharastrians Maharsatra is greater than India.:hitwall:

Well How can you say that ? In the loksabha as well as the last assembly election they were not the single majority party anyway.

Speaking against Sachin is like spitting towards mid day sun. SS and MSN is loosing their grounds in Maharashtra, people have rejected both parties in recent elections. It is simply their frustration as they are loosing their popularity in Maharashtra. People will correct these idiotss by their vote like they did against BJP.

Thats why i am saying they need some good advisor.

As far as my direct talks with, I found Bajrang dal people more open to listen. I feel Shiv people should also now get themselves reformed

Well no party can be a national party unless they go beyond religion or a smaller agenda ( like dalit by BSP), atleast in India.

BTW, what direct contact you are talking about? Care to brief it here?
Thanks in advance

Well no party can be a national party unless they go beyond religion or a smaller agenda ( like dalit by BSP), atleast in India.

BTW, what direct contact you are talking about? Care to brief it here?
Thanks in advance

Oh some good relations with Bajrang Dal people, normal members as well as some of the adminstrators of its different states and city wings.

Oh some good relations with Bajrang Dal people, normal members as well as some of the adminstrators of its different states and city wings.

Bajrag dal and VHP are wings of BJP and must not have any direct relation with Shiv Sena or MNS. I think Bajrag dal and VHP are now dead. No news coming out since 1 year. Why we need this when MNS has emerged so powerful.

Bajrag dal and VHP are wings of BJP and must not have any direct relation with Shiv Sena or MNS. I think Bajrag dal and VHP are now dead. No news coming out since 1 year. Why we need this when MNS has emerged so powerful.

:what: i am not talking about their relation with each other. i was replying to KillBill question about my links with bajrang

What has happened is that SS which use to get votes from people who were conservative marathi's who did not like other state people to settle in Maharastra. Over period of time thier anti outsider them lost steam. Then Raj thakery seperated from SS, he initially tried to be all inclusive and failed to get any attention. Then Raj switched to bashing outsiders and soon his support swelled. Now to get back SS votes they are in competition to show who hates more. The sad part is people are voting for hate, I feel this will not last long.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom