What's new

Modi to destroy Pakistan in 6 months | Senior Shiv Sena Leader.

I was discussing with @Aeronaut the "worst case scenario", as made evident by my very first post in this thread, which referenced nuclear weapons.

His point was valid in this context, an armed population is very much a deterrent to any potential invading force, look at Switzerland during WW2.

This entire argument was always based on hypothetical situations. In which case it is always necessary to look at the worst possible scenario.

Lets get one thing clear...There is ZERO advantage for India in occupying a country like Pakistan...especially when at their core on a people to people basis...they hate us at varying degrees....

The best outcome of war advantageous to India would be to get strategically located areas of Kashmir back and sign some beneficial pacts that help our trade routes...other than that we have zero stake in Pak..FACT!

Oh and maybe make a bali ka bakra out of his highness Mr. Hafiz Saeed...LOL!!

And worst case scenario....what makes one think the US and China will allow an ally to just fall flat?

Status quo suite occupied Kashmiris instead of making LOC IB.
If solving means 'making LOC, IB' then yes. I hope all Pakistanis think like that and never ask to solve it. Seriously.

well not exactly but ..... sort of similar to this option ....it was like freezing/forgetting the Kashmir issue for 15-20 years. .....

I don't even know why we should even think about that. Pakistan Kashmir have potential of 40.000-50.000MW hydro power, have given Pakistan access to China. It denied India access to Cental Asia.

Indian Occupied Kashmir hydropower potential barely 3000MW, neither can India divert Kashmir rivers water. The only thing we should worry about is well being of Occupied Kashmiris. Making LOC IB is writing death sentence, annihilation of Kashmiri people and culture.

But I don't know how to fire a side-arm ? :(

What do you want me to do tickle an occupying soldier to disarmament to win the day ? :unsure:

What you have to do Armstrong, is remove the magazine from your side-arm, then pull back the slide to clear the chamber.

Thumb up the catch on the left side to hold the slide open.

Now, Armstrong, what you have to do is insert a bean into the chamber. Not a broad bean, but a good bean.

Then release the catch on the slide, make sure the safety is off, and you're good to go. :)

If solving means 'making LOC, IB' then yes. I hope all Pakistanis think like that and never ask to solve it. Seriously.

As long as hindus are not allowed to settle in IoK, which is only possible if this dispute isn't settled. Making LOC IB isn't a option at all.

Well this worst case scenarios would have been more possible if we were talking about Indo-BD conflict. BD has a huge population too. In case of Indo-Pak conflict if it comes down to this then India would have already suffered an irrevocable loss in the war. So I don't think it would ever come down to this since India is not that stupid or something.

Lets be honest.....Vegas would put the odds in India's favor at this stage...

Irrevocable loss in war will always be much greater for Pakistan....simply based on the difference in available resources of both countries..

Well status quo suits India anyway so India has nothing on stake even if It won't work out but atleast Pakistan won't have face to raise Kashmir issue again and Indian will have point that 'see we tried but you were not interested'.

Yes it suits India but in a short run, in longer run it is in Indian interest to 'settle' this issue (I am not saying resolution of the Kashmir dispute), Kashmir dispute is a collective failure of UN, India & Pakistan ..... Pakistan will always raise this issue at Regional and International Forums.

BTW Pakistan have same point 'see we tried but you were not interested' this will lead Indo-Pakistan nowhere.

Lets be honest.....Vegas would put the odds in India's favor at this stage...

Irrevocable loss in war will always be much greater for Pakistan....simply based on the difference in available resources of both countries..

Obviously being India the bigger country. And yes Pakistan would suffer irrevocable losses too. But India won't be in a position to proudly call itself a winner after the war. That is a fact too.

What you have to do Armstrong, is remove the magazine from your side-arm, then pull back the slide to clear the chamber.

Thumb up the catch on the left side to hold the slide open.

Now, Armstrong, what you have to do is insert a bean into the chamber. Not a broad bean, but a good bean.

Then release the catch on the slide, make sure the safety is off, and you're good to go. :)

Oh come on ! There goes my dream of dressing up as a Viking complete with Odin's Helmet with feathers plucked off an Ostrich at the Zoo and riding a Donkey that I borrowed from the fruit vendor down the street, as I plunge into a company of occupying soldiers with a stereo system on full volume playing Justin Bieber songs ! :(

As long as hindus are not allowed to settle in IoK, which is only possible if this dispute isn't settled. Making LOC IB isn't a option at all.
Well article 370 is bound to be abolished one day but before doing that we have lots of things to implement first. Time is not right and we need to do our homework.

I don't even know why we should even think about that. Pakistan Kashmir have potential of 40.000-50.000MW hydro power, have given Pakistan access to China. It denied India access to Cental Asia.

Indian Occupied Kashmir hydropower potential barely 3000MW, neither can India divert Kashmir rivers water. The only thing we should worry about is well being of Occupied Kashmiris. Making LOC IB is writing death sentence, annihilation of Kashmiri people and culture.

Actully Mushy was of thought that by freezing the issue at current state for longer period Both nations could concentrate on economical wellbeing .......

Well article 370 is bound to be abolished one day but before doing that we have lots of things to implement first. Time is not right and we need to do our homework.

Not till dispute is settled.

Actully Mushy was of thought that by freezing the issue at current state for longer period Both nations could concentrate on economical wellbeing .......

Its already freezed, i don't know what was in Mushy head. But making loc IB isn't a option at all.

Why would anyone occupy Pakistan? What does it have to offer? Those uncontrolled weapons do more harm than good.
whaaat???u need to really educate urslf sunny buoy!!
everybody wants a piece of Pakistan,,
reason-Pakistan has resources,,,,for example,,,almost all kinds of jihadist found there,,
,they have grt potential,,,only due to Hindu baniyas,CIA,RAW,MOSSAD,NKVD (n what not),,they have not been able to rise as a great nation.....:agree:

n ur point about weapons is wrong,,,,,civilians with guns make credible(incredible!)line of defence,,:agree:
also decreases workload of army,,,so sunny buoy,,i hope u r enlightened now,,..:p:
dont ask such absurd questions again..

I honestly think kashmir issue is unslovable......no indian govt can make a deal on kasmir and survive, no pakistani govt can back out of this issue and survive, its a deadlock for eternity.

Back
Top Bottom