What's new

Modi to destroy Pakistan in 6 months | Senior Shiv Sena Leader.

Its a result of frustration....gotta make yourself look good somewhere...

i understand why....

Yeah we got tons of illegal weapons, we are just waiting for an invasion to happen; never mind the fact that we are killing each other in the meantime.

I don't know why we are discussing household weapons when Pakistan has enough conventional weapons to give India a bloody nose at least three times in a war. That was a stupid post by the mod in my opinion.

I was discussing with @Aeronaut the "worst case scenario", as made evident by my very first post in this thread, which referenced nuclear weapons.

His point was valid in this context, an armed population is very much a deterrent to any potential invading force, look at Switzerland during WW2.

This entire argument was always based on hypothetical situations. In which case it is always necessary to look at the worst possible scenario.

The best chance which India missed to resolve (& we really thanks to God for that failure of negotiations) the Kashmir issue was the time when Musharaff visited Agra ..... now I am not seeing this sort of opportunity coming soon ....

Let me guess Musharaf proposed making LOC IB? This is pathetic, we will not sell occupied kashmiris.

I was discussing with Aeronaut the "worst case scenario", as made evident by my very first post in this thread, which referenced nuclear weapons.

His point was valid in this context, an armed population is very much a deterrent to any potential invading force, look at Switzerland during WW2.

But I don't know how to fire a side-arm ? :(

What do you want me to do tickle an occupying soldier to disarmament to win the day ? :unsure:

Anyways, by making such statements we are yet again proving that our democracy is fragile and full of ludicracy. Please vote but think twice before voting.

The best chance which India missed to resolve (& we really thanks to God for that failure of negotiations) the Kashmir issue was the time when Musharaff visited Agra ..... now I am not seeing this sort of opportunity coming soon ....
Well status quo suits India anyway so India has nothing on stake even if It won't work out but atleast Pakistan won't have face to raise Kashmir issue again and Indian will have point that 'see we tried but you were not interested'.

I was discussing with Aeronaut the "worst case scenario", as made evident by my very first post in this thread, which referenced nuclear weapons.

Well this worst case scenarios would have been more possible if we were talking about Indo-BD conflict. BD has a huge population too. In case of Indo-Pak conflict if it comes down to this then India would have already suffered an irrevocable loss in the war. So I don't think it would ever come down to this since India is not that stupid or something.

Let me guess Musharaf proposed making LOC IB? This will be pathetic, we will not sell occupied kashmiris.

well not exactly but ..... sort of similar to this option ....it was like freezing/forgetting the Kashmir issue for 15-20 years. .....

Lets get one thing clear...There is ZERO advantage for India in occupying a country like Pakistan...especially when at their core on a people to people basis...they hate us at varying degrees....

The best outcome of war advantageous to India would be to get strategically located areas of Kashmir back and sign some beneficial pacts that help our trade routes...other than that we have zero stake in Pak..FACT!

And worst case scenario....what makes one think the US and China will allow an ally to just fall flat?

The point is, it will never come down to that. Who would invade Pakistan and why? If he was talking about India, what would India gain by invading Pakistan? Nothing. We are happy and content with whatever we have and we want to make sure that we don't lose any of it. Invasion is not even in the picture. If it was USA, they would first bomb you to stone age. No matter how many illegal weapons you have you don't want to be in that situation. Meanwhile let's play terrorist terrorist with illegal weapons. :lol:

Well status quo suits India anyway so India has nothing on stake even if It won't work out but atleast Pakistan won't have face to raise Kashmir issue again and Indian will have point that 'see we tried but you were not interested'.

Status quo suite occupied Kashmiris instead of making LOC IB.

For Indians solved mean making LOC IB, we don't want that. It should stay disputed and hindus not allowed to settle.
Well don't expect anything more than that no matter which govt in India solves it. And regarding settling issue, Its bound to be abolished one day and we are not in hurry as before that we have our agendas to be implemented in Kashmir slowly .

Back
Top Bottom