What's new

Modi to destroy Pakistan in 6 months | Senior Shiv Sena Leader.

@Aeronaut note election result day.... "May 16th".... You might need extra manpower in PDF....

But don't you guys claim those militias are our proxies

He was not referring to the Malitias .... 7.0 Million tribesman is more than anything one can offer ....

No one is talking about Infantry combat. We can provide a credible 3rd line of defense to our military through urban warfare and of course hitting India at home.

Any point at which we are at a position to occupy your country, I assume that we would have taken care of your army and airforce...hence the carpet bombing scenario...

As far as hitting India at home....your household weapons aren't much of a help there now is it? and still doesnt address why India would back off because of a few terrorist incidents against our population...in fact it will only strengthen our resolve dont you think?

And what would that be? Do you think Modi is a warmonger? He is a shrewd politician, not an emotional fool.

Man is known by the company he keeps .....
India.gif

No one can occupy sonny boy. Just like uncontrolled weapons, your uncontrolled warmongers do more harm to you than to us.

Cant control every idiot loud mouth in our massive country now can we....

What we can tell you is that this idiot Kadam or Togadia will never see an elected position....

No one wants to occupy Pakistan. There is no benefit from it. It offers zero incentives. It's not even a question of ability. Uncontrolled warmongers are in the minority in India. We are doing just fine. Worry about yourself.

Your uncontrolled warmongers are in bed with your future prime minister. I don't care about India, not even a little bit, though it does concern me if these people get their way and it in any way presents a security threat for my people.

Can't sleep tonight too excited to vote cast first vote in my life tomorrow

Your uncontrolled warmongers are in bed with your future prime minister. I don't care about India, not even a little bit, though it does concern me if these people get their way and it in any way presents a security threat for my people.

Right now these guys are in "Opposition"..... The dharma of oppositon is to create issues and this is election time..... The moment the same party get in to power.... The first thing they do is forget what ever said... .. Dont take all these statements seriously....

so u got the reason ....why we support Modi'fy India ... :angel:
Doesn't matter though I am really surprised why your ambassdor is supporting him. May be because he wants a strong govt in India which has willing and power to solve Kashmir issue, hopefully.

And what would that be? Do you think Modi is a warmonger? He is a shrewd politician, not an emotional fool.

Absolutely right...Modi and Sharad Pawar are the two true politicians.....
Not saying they are fit to rule the country...but damn good politcians they are...

Again your lack of knowledge is astounding. The same BJP was in power for 5 years. If you think a few numbnuts like these form policy for India then I have nothing else to say, except to laugh at your naivete.

Back
Top Bottom