What's new

Modi to destroy Pakistan in 6 months | Senior Shiv Sena Leader.

lol Hindus on pdf and this on going election is proof of that :lol:

why do you need any proof that Indians, Hinus are on PDF...lol...we are not hiding our identity, you can even see our country flag....seems you are a new born PDFians..

lol one idiot make an stupid comment. . otger idiots ranting on the comment. ..

Even a small country with an "armed population" can easily hold off much larger opponents, Switzerland during WW2 for example.

Pakistan in population terms is a medium-large country, the 6th largest in the world in fact. Even if we take the conservative estimate of 85 million "licensed" firearms in Pakistan, even China could not summon up enough troops against that, let alone anyone else in the world.

It's a good round. Great for the geography in rural Pakistan as well, as compared to the 5.56×45mm round. :tup:

Having a countrywide standard round has its own advantages.

India-Pakistan ka iss thread me hogaya WAR..............ABKI BAAR MODI SARKAR!!! :partay:

Bar Bar Bolate Hai Abki Bar Modi Sarkar....Arey Aap Khamosh Rahoge To Bhi Aayegi Modi Sarkar... :-)

No disrespect to your nationalism and I appreciate that Pakistanis have this will to defend your country by any means....but what makes you think the only way to deal with your "household" weapons is through infantry combat??

Planes, drones, CMs....everything is at our disposal...Of course using such tactics against civilians would be absolutely atrocious in my book, let alone the backlash from the international community...

Nevertheless, we speak in hypotheticals....

No one is talking about Infantry combat. We can provide a credible 3rd line of defense to our military through urban warfare and of course hitting India at home.

In that case I do not believe any country could "occupy" Pakistan in the military sense.

Not even the global hegmon itself.

Why would anyone occupy Pakistan? What does it have to offer? Those uncontrolled weapons do more harm than good.

No one is talking about Infantry combat. We can provide a credible 3rd line of defense to our military through urban warfare and of course hitting India at home.

How?

Why would anyone occupy Pakistan? What does it have to offer? Those uncontrolled weapons do more harm than good.

No one can occupy sonny boy. Just like uncontrolled weapons, your uncontrolled warmongers do more harm to you than to us.

No one can occupy sonny boy. Just like uncontrolled weapons, your uncontrolled warmongers do more harm to you than to us.

No one wants to occupy Pakistan. There is no benefit from it. It offers zero incentives. It's not even a question of ability. Uncontrolled warmongers are in the minority in India. We are doing just fine. Worry about yourself.

Back
Top Bottom