What's new

Modi to destroy Pakistan in 6 months | Senior Shiv Sena Leader.

But Pak ambassdor is backing Modi openly. Lols and being asked about such speeches, he said 'These are just electioneering, so dont take them seriously'.
aaahh....that ambassador is naive.....hindu baniya is gonna destroy Pakistan..:devil::devil::devil::devil:
image.png

In that case I do not believe any country could "occupy" Pakistan in the military sense.

Not even the global hegmon itself.

You know during a debate about 26/11 attack, one of the panelist from Pakistan made a statement in a lighter note.... "there is no chance of such attack in Pakistan (to that degree) because terrorist will be stopped by civilians with assault rifles."...

Hindu told me this, he also said hindu woman drink cow blood directly from dead cow to become Kali Mata. :mamba:

Lol.... enjoy your trolling mate....

Whole Punjab and KPK is filled by weapons, but what about Sindh? Especially rural sindh? We need to weaponize that area also. :D

Per person we have more and bigger weapons than Punjab .. Even in rural Sindh I saw ppl shouldering RPGs n brens..

Now don't u even talk abt KPK n Baluchistan specially the rural areas .. DSHKs n hmgs baby's..

Per person we have more and bigger weapons than Punjab .. Even in rural Sindh I saw ppl shouldering RPGs n brens..

Now don't u even talk abt KPK n Baluchistan specially the rural areas .. DSHKs n hmgs baby's..

Where do people get these weapons from? do they hav a bazar or something?

In that case I do not believe any country could "occupy" Pakistan in the military sense.

Tiny FATA alone can muster up millions of heavily armed militias.. From anti tank rifles,RPGs to DSHKs 12.7mms..

Days of long term occupation and invasion are over.....

economic dependence and puppet states are the new avatars in the new globalized world of what used to be called an "invasion" in the years gone....
US has many such puppets...

Pakistan as a whole will and can never be invaded....Pakistani occupied Kashmir...possibly...though a straight out invasion seems highly unlikely given the current situation...

In 1965, people came out with sticks, axes, rods, old leeEnfields and swords to support the Army in Lahore and Sialkot sector. Now Pakistani civilians hold 70 firearms for every serving Indian soldier. If lets say India invades, the Pakistan army won't be fighting alone, it will be extremely hard for the govt to stop people from going to the border to fight, using their own assault weapons and ammo cache's. We all use 7.62X51mm standard round, so there is no shortage of ammo either.

Indian general's think that they can outnumber us - which is a stupid notion as even they know that a Pakistani civilian will not duck in home, he will be out in the field with his fire arms and buddies to hunt the enemies. Pakistani civilians know that an entire nation would have to fight such an invasion if we are to defeat an enemy that outnumbers us 6-1.

Dont you Indians think its getting a little too much . I know this is the election season and King Joffrey died, but still mirch masala ziada acha nai hota.

BC don't call it Pakistan occupied Kashmir. Forget about Pakistan kashmir you guys couldn't occupy plains of Punjab in 1965.

Enough with your bakwas you peasant....

Dont quote me if you have nothing but nonsense to post....

Back
Top Bottom