What's new

Modi to destroy Pakistan in 6 months | Senior Shiv Sena Leader.

Any point at which we are at a position to occupy your country, I assume that we would have taken care of your army and airforce...hence the carpet bombing scenario...

As far as hitting India at home....your household weapons aren't much of a help there now is it? and still doesnt address why India would back off because of a few terrorist incidents against our population...in fact it will only strengthen our resolve dont you think?

I don't know why we are discussing household weapons when Pakistan has enough conventional weapons to give India a bloody nose at least three times in a war. That was a stupid post by the mod in my opinion.

Can't sleep tonight too excited to vote cast first vote in my life tomorrow

Haha....and no points for guessing who you will be voting for....Hint: Avatar...

Sadly, Ive never voted in my life...

I don't know why we are discussing household weapons when Pakistan has enough conventional weapons to give India a bloody nose at least three times in a war. That was a stupid post by the mod in my opinion.

I agree....India wouldnt go to war unless we know we can soundly defeat our enemy...and that doesnt seem like the case yet..

I suppose playing the "what if" game is fun sometimes...

Exactly, if it comes down to civilians with illegal weapons protecting the country, I am sure that won't be a very proud moment.

Doesn't matter though I am really surprised why your ambassdor is supporting him. May be because he wants a strong govt in India which has willing and power to solve Kashmir issue, hopefully.

No Kashmir is not going to be discussed at least in this tenure ...... Mark my words .....

Modi aides’ cross-border mission

Close associates of the Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate, Narendra Modi, made a quiet trip to Pakistan recently to reach out to government officials and politicians of the ruling Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz), say government sources in Pakistan.

While declining to name the visitors, the sources said this was a practice all over the world and ought to be viewed as a positive move. But the visit had been kept under wraps as Mr. Modi was perceived to be anti-Muslim here.

The surprise element is that the visit took place even before the election result, and nothing concrete was expected as an outcome.

Jang Multimedia
185.gif

We don't want Kashmir issue solved, making LOC isn't a option. This way Indian occupied Kashmir at least stay pure.

I agree....India wouldnt go to war unless we know we can soundly defeat our enemy...and that doesnt seem like the case yet..

I suppose playing the "what if" game is fun sometimes...

Apparently acting macho on the internet is more gratifying, no matter how stupid it makes you look. :lol:

No Kashmir is not going to be discussed at least in this tenure ...... Mark my words .....
Well Modi has declared that he will continue Atal Ji's stance on Kashmir issue to solve it. I don't think he is kind of person who will hide from any such issues unless your govt really have power to come forward without army interference.

Mod said plus Pakistan house hold weapons, not just conventional army.

Pakistan has nuclear weapons, which are the ultimate guarantor of national sovereignty against foreign invasion.

As of now full scale nuclear war between India and Pakistan is impossible as in case of war the first thing Global Community will do is to block all Satellite based Navigation and Guidance system like gps, glonass etc in the region without which all our Ballistic Missiles would be rendered useless and India is still two years from making our IRNSS operational

As of now full scale nuclear war between India and Pakistan is impossible as in case of war the first thing Global Community will do is to block all Satellite based Navigation system like gps, glonass etc in the region without which we cannot use our Ballistic Missiles and India is still two years from making our IRNSS operational

There are other means of delivering weapons...

Well Modi has declared that he will continue Atal Ji's stance on Kashmir issue to solve it. I don't think he is kind of person who will hide from any such issues unless your govt really have power to come forward without army interference.

The best chance which India missed to resolve (& we really thanks to God for that failure of negotiations) the Kashmir issue was the time when Musharaff visited Agra ..... now I am not seeing this sort of opportunity coming soon ....

Back
Top Bottom