What's new

Modi to destroy Pakistan in 6 months | Senior Shiv Sena Leader.

Pakistanis trying to act like they are the only people in the world with guns.:rofl:
Gun culture spreads in India - Los Angeles Times
India has the second highest gun ownership after USA. Pakistan probably has slightly more but we got our fair share. And don't get me wrong, it's not a good thing but acting like the only people with guns is hilarious.

Folks can we keep the off-topic Pakistan v India stuff out please?

Now getting back to the thread. The man is a retard and Modi has said no such thing. He already said he wants good relations. Nothing more to discuss really.

In 1965, people came out with sticks, axes, rods, old leeEnfields and swords to support the Army in Lahore and Sialkot sector. Now Pakistani civilians hold 70 firearms for every serving Indian soldier. If lets say India invades, the Pakistan army won't be fighting alone, it will be extremely hard for the govt to stop people from going to the border to fight, using their own assault weapons and ammo cache's. We all use 7.62X51mm standard round, so there is no shortage of ammo either.

Indian general's think that they can outnumber us - which is a stupid notion as even they know that a Pakistani civilian will not duck in home, he will be out in the field with his fire arms and buddies to hunt the enemies. Pakistani civilians know that an entire nation would have to fight such an invasion if we are to defeat an enemy that outnumbers us 6-1.

Conscription should be implemented or one of the old short military courses !

Its already freezed, i don't know what was in Mushy head. But making loc IB isn't a option at all.

Current status is unofficial with no legal grounds its just ceasefire line nothing more .....

Look at your post again you specifically used the term Militants not regular tribesmen

I wrote militias .. Like the aman lashkars (peace militias) fighting Taliban to protect their areas .. And tht too without govt support..
Heck in such a scenario count me in buddy.. Got a few thousand 7-5 mil NATO rounds n a ship load of 30 n 9 mms for the handguns .. :lol:

Right now I've got almost 2 dozen arms at my house from assault rifles,carbines to handguns n shotguns .. You dig! :lol:

I wrote militias .. Like the aman lashkars (peace militias) fighting Taliban to protect their areas .. And tht too without govt support..
Heck in such a scenario count me in buddy.. Got a few thousand 7-5 mil NATO rounds n a ship load of 30 n 9 mms for the handguns .. :lol:

Right now I've got almost 2 dozen arms at my house from assault rifles,carbines to handguns n shotguns .. You dig! :lol:

Who do you think you are?

This guy?

rambo2.jpg

Somehow, I think at the end of the day.. chances are much higher for modi being the man that ends up making the most out of the MFN status between Pakistan and India. While the rest of the rhetoric will continue on the sidelines.

Pakistanis trying to act like they are the only people in the world with guns.:rofl:
Gun culture spreads in India - Los Angeles Times
India has the second highest gun ownership after USA. Pakistan probably has slightly more but we got our fair share. And don't get me wrong, it's not a good thing but acting like the only people with guns is hilarious.

The guns in India or USA are all registered or their quantity is known, here in Pakistan everyone has a gun it's just not registered for us to have an accurate figure.

I am proud owner of Ak 47 an AK74. I also have two pump action shot guns, I have RPG too and hand grenades, 3 pistols and a G3.

I only got a few things compared to general public and I don't need or have license.

The only American weapons I have are M-4s n M-16s..:(

Russian-soviet got plenty ..

These are our fashion accessories, lol.

Can any sane Indian tell me what's the attraction with Pakistan for all these comments to come out, why not some other country maybe china for example.

The guns in India or USA are all registered or their quantity is known, here in Pakistan everyone has a gun it's just not registered for us to have an accurate figure.

I am proud owner of Ak 47 an AK74. I also have two pump action shot guns, I have RPG too and hand grenades, 3 pistols and a G3.

I only got a few things compared to general public and I don't need or have license.
Lol, what a stupid comment. You think they track all weapons in India? You are really naive if you think that. Do you think Naxals, Dacoits and rural villagers register there weapons in India? Like I said gun ownership isn't a good thing to us, maybe in your land but my family have registered gun but never had use them thank goodness and hopefully never will.

Lol, what a stupid comment. You think they track all weapons in India? You are really naive if you think that. Do you think Naxals, Dacoits and rural villagers register there weapons in India? Like I said gun ownership isn't a good thing to us, maybe in your land but my family have registered gun but never had use them thank goodness and hopefully never will.

Well how many of then do you think are well trained to use and the quality and diversity of arms?.

Well good luck I think Everyman has right to own arms.

Sure, you do that modi, see where it gets you. Hint: India won't be around either after it attacks Pakistan.

TBH Next Indo-Pak war will end with no India & Pakistan in the world map. South Asia will be nuclear wasteland.

Back
Top Bottom