What's new

If Pakistan doesn't mend its way, Modi will have to press the nuclear button: Uddhav

Why does it have to be at 'our' expense!

Because such punch lines make it to the headlines.

Our politicians use anti-Pak paranoia to their advantage and so do your politicians.....dont they play the same dirty game with "Indophobia" of your ppl???

Just another day in their country. Abusing our country and our faith is something their kind is feed upon. And still Nawaz Sharif is going in their country to attend the oath ceremony of a man who is know for the above mentioned characteristics and on top of that he made personal attacks on Nawaz himself.

They both are seasoned politicians.

They understand the diff between what is said & what is intended.

We cannot take this lightly , these fags are in the government now , not like they are some fringe political group tying to gain popularity , there is support for these maggots

Pakistan's best defense is Indian Army, who knows 'exactly' what this 'parvanoo bumb' mantra singing ignorant dhoti walas will bring to the Indian people in return.

Because such punch lines make it to the headlines.

Our politicians use anti-Pak paranoia to their advantage and so do your politicians.....dont they play the same dirty game with "Indophobia" of your ppl???

Indophobia of our people ? :o:

Ma'am.....Indophobia hasn't been sold in Pakistan as an electioneering slogan for a long...long time (at least not in my life time and not since the '70s in the Opinions of those who were around here) except by fringe elements with completely insignificant electoral standing !

Nd how was that nashta nd how was dinner when all Indian left the battle ground with their burning butt did u remember that also it should I share a link abut that MR hari parsad ***
1965 remember the year in just 17 days ur pm went to United Nations for forgivenss of Indian foolish

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAT A JOKE INDIA PRESSED SO CALLED NUCLEAR BUTTON IN 1998 PAKISTAN REPLIED BY 6 NUCLEAR BOMBS XPLOSION. GO AHEAD PAKISTAN WILL PRESS A SINGLE1 NUCLEAR BUTTON ND 44 THERMONUCLEAR WARHEADS WILL FALL ON INDIA WITHIN SECONDS ND MINUTES SIMULTANEOUSLY.

Yaar thuje kithniii baar samjaaya ki caps lock ko off karoo.....

Nd how was that nashta nd how was dinner when all Indian left the battle ground with their burning butt did u remember that also it should I share a link abut that MR hari parsad ***

Yes I remember very well but you replaced word India with Pakistan.

Pakistan's best defense is Indian Army, who knows 'exactly' what this 'parvanoo bumb' mantra singing ignorant dhoti walas will bring to the Indian people in return.

Pakistans best defence is not the Indian Army ! No where close.

Pakistan best defence lies in two things - a sane Indian Govt along with its advisors who believe much more harm is& can be inflicted by not going to war and make Pakistan spend to match spendings by India.

Its best defence also lies in holding back ' non state actors'.

A nuke has max power when not used.

@ Subject, nothing should be read into this silly statement by the leader of a jingoistic party who forever plays to a gallery which forever is rabble rousing.

@Topic @sane Pakistanis

Gadha hai wo Thackrey...at least kisi prominent leader ki statement ko itna time n importance do, no to douchebags like him. Thing is that its after long time that such an idiot has got so many tickets all thanks to NaMo wave so he just couldn't digest it.

Indophobia of our people ? :o:

Ma'am.....Indophobia hasn't been sold in Pakistan as an electioneering slogan for a long...long time (at least not in my life time and not since the '70s in the Opinions of those who were around here) except by fringe elements with completely insignificant electoral standing !

Sir,
If you thought Uddhav Thackeray is a political entity with a good political mileage then I am sorry to inform you that he doesn't even deserve 9 pages long thread.
Whatever he says is gobbledygook.

Or did you take his surname a little too seriously?? :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom