What's new

If Pakistan doesn't mend its way, Modi will have to press the nuclear button: Uddhav

jn73EUL.png

Jigar ki jaga agar jigar hai Aur jigar main dum hai to daba de nuclear button :partay:
Stop using Bollywood dialogues :mad::-)

Not their fault, indian hindus are born to hate pakistan and muslims.
Like Pakistani Muslim are born to love Indian Hindus... Get a life dude...don't count one guy for all India and this guy definitely not.

Last edited:
Sir,
If you thought Uddhav Thackeray is a political entity with a good political mileage then I am sorry to inform you that he doesn't even deserve 9 pages long thread.
Whatever he says is gobbledygook.

Or did you take his surname a little too seriously?? :coffee:

I wasn't even referring to Thackeray Jr.; listening to some of Mr.Modi's speeches made me wonder whether any of our mainstream politicians have talked about India in a similar manner and baring one or two religious parties with no electoral standing, I really couldn't think of !

I wasn't even referring to Thackeray Jr.; listening to some of Mr.Modi's speeches made me wonder whether any of our mainstream politicians have talked about India in a similar manner and baring one or two religious parties with no electoral standing, I really couldn't think of !

Really??
which ones??
I am not saying Modi is an angel but right now I am so sure he would not water down his efforts,he has really worked hard to get PM's post and he would not want to loose it for atleast next 10years because of a preposterous and disastrous decision.
I think I would see a more secular Modi in next 5 years and as far as Pakistan is concerned then I think this handshake pic speaks volumes
Presenting....Modi and Nawaz :-)

1.jpg

@Leader
I dont want you to miss this pic. :-)

@levina this is a picture of a terrorist hand and a corrupt hand...

you know I dont like both of them..

Back
Top Bottom