What's new

‘Anti-national’ Muslims have no right to live in India: Uddhav (Shiv Sena )

he did come to pakistan ??? never heard about it .. our religious parties would have given him a tremendous welcome
elaborate the bold part?
Arre nahi . . JI ke kisi fareed Paracha ( sorry if i'm spelling it wrong ) se garma garam behes ho gayi thi . .
it was an official tour i guess. . Kirti Azad, mani shankar and Asaduddin owaisi was in that group.
As usual apna Political rang dishaya waha ja ke. . full patriotic behaviour. . Hindustan humara hai . . hum hindustan ke hain . . we made a choice . . don't dare to think about Indian Muslims . . bla bla bla. . :pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

here is the video

13:50 ONWARDS

Last edited:
so by that logic we supporting Kashmir and providing them moral, financial and physical support is right by that logic ...
anyways ill not bring up kashmir .. i dnt knw why indian dnt like this world..btw who will be playing against india in semi finals?

Pakistanis thought chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri,so why you crying when we follow the same rule and Nehru-Gandhi never said Hindu-Muslims can't live together. :wacko:

Pakistanis thought chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri,so why you crying when we follow the same rule and Nehru-Gandhi never said Hindu-Muslims can't live together. :wacko:
did u changed ur dp??? didnt u have that gabbar wali dp ?
politicians say things they dnt mean ... for example nehru promised people of kashmir that they will decid their own future

Arre nahi . . JI ke kisi fareed Paracha ( sorry if i'm spelling it wrong ) se garma garam behes ho gayi thi . .
it was an official tour i guess. . Kirti Azad, mani shankar and Asaduddin owaisi was in that group.
As usual apna Political rang dishaya waha ja ke. . full patriotic behaviour. . Hindustan humara hai . . hum hindustan ke hain . . we made a choice . . don't dare to think about Indian Muslims . . bla bla bla. . :pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

here is the video

13:50 ONWARDS
unfortunately islami jamooriya pakistan mei youtube filhal band ha :P ... ill look it up

But you just did. :enjoy:
woh tu i was pulling ur legs .,.. i assume they are sexy .. wasey b ur billi in dp turns me on :P

Just like Bangladesh if I am correct
Stop trolling & post some sense
On topic he should have said All anti-Nationals
even if they would have said it everyone know who are they pointing out ...

The only reason Britisher separate India in two parts India and Pakistan is religions. Pakistan was only for Muslims and India for Hindus, Sikhs and other minorities. Than Gandhi came between and said Muslims who want to live in India can stay here. That is the point where all this problem start.If that time the separation was done properly there will not Wars,Terrorism, Riots and other Shits.... Gandhi Family is the only reason of all this..

did u changed ur dp??? didnt u have that gabbar wali dp ?
politicians say things they dnt mean ... for example nehru promised people of kashmir that they will decid their own future

Yes, Pakistan had to vacate the Kashmir for the referendum to take place but that's other thing. The thing is Nehru never said Hindu-Muslim can't live together in India nor he wanted a Hindu republic. After saying Hindu-Muslims can't live together tried to grab Hindu majority areas in India(chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri) and now lecturing us why we acceded Kashmir in India.

This is a complete wrong choice of words.... and apart from that, this makes them look like fascists. These goons are simply anti democratic elements.

:mad: :mad: @Dillinger @Hyperion @Armstrong @RAMPAGE - Look at this pu$$y cat loving guy :butcher:
now we should treat this issue like kashmir .. dnt bring the thrid party in ..

Yes, Pakistan had to vacate the Kashmir for the referendum to take place but that's other thing. The thing is Nehru never said Hindu-Muslim can't live together in India nor he wanted a Hindu republic. After saying Hindu-Muslims can't live together tried to grab Hindu majority areas in India(chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri) and now lecturing us why we acceded Kashmir in India.
its not about Pakistan ..it about his promise to kashmirs .. he lied to them and they trusted him .. neither did we trusted nehru bcoz we know he was leing
which areas did we grab???

The only reason Britisher separate India in two parts India and Pakistan is religions. Pakistan was only for Muslims and India for Hindus, Sikhs and other minorities. Than Gandhi came between and said Muslims who want to live in India can stay here. That is the point where all this problem start.If that time the separation was done properly there will not Wars,Terrorism, Riots and other Shits.... Gandhi Family is the only reason of all this..

i am not agree with you..Terrorism is not because of indian muslims and how many indian muslims are there in al qaida, LET etc etc...we all know from where it orginates...and even though if there would not any muslims in india..war couldn't be avoid bcz of Kashmir, and uncertain political conditions in neighbor. mostly indian muslims are indian first than muslim, but our politicians unfortunately uses them as a vote bank... and anti nationalist can be any one...and he or she certainly don't have any religion...

and can i ask how a Pakistani muslim sees Indian hindus once they are drunk ???
B honest if you are going to answer this
4chsmu1.gif
Yes, he has studied with them.

History Fail. Pakistan was carved out of India. Bangladesh was carved out of Pakistan. :coffee:
One happened without assistance, the other had a massive invasion backing it up. The reasons were similar in that one section of the population was exploiting the other. One had a clear precedent, the other did not.. and Ill keep the which ones ambiguous just to clarify the difference in PoV between the two borders.

off topic:

While I am sure it is a unique archaeological find, you have to forgive me as I cannot decide whether your dp is made out of flour or stone.. and whether it is man in a nirvana position or someone taking a poop desi style.

Of course. India only belongs to Hindus.
And of course, Pakistan belongs only to Muslims. No wonder they're burning down Hindu temples and stealing idols from there. Hindus are even forced to pay 'hafta' to survive!! :pissed:

Sucks, no? :fie: But all's fair in the Land of the Pure. :angel:

Remember, we even had a couple of Muslim Presidents. The present Vice President is a Muslim too! And they were and are more Indian than Hindus. Except for a few brainwashed assholes, the rest of the Muslims are Indian to the core.

This video says it all.....Maulana Madani screwing Musharraf....

:P :omghaha:

Last edited:
Yeh Nationalist wala stamp kidhar milta hai? kaunse agent ke pass setting hai? kitne paise khilane padenge?

Back
Top Bottom