What's new

‘Anti-national’ Muslims have no right to live in India: Uddhav (Shiv Sena )

Some Muslims like him .. may be they dnt get over the fact that u invaded their state ... they wanted to join pakistan :D ... btw guys tu hain banday mei ...
Corrected it for you. Muslims of Hyderabad state were around 10% of the population. And for the inevitable question - why did we attack? - Answer is we are Hindus. :agree:

he is actually saying muslim should carve one more country out of India
Problem is that there is more chance of that Muslim or any other Tom Dick or Harry will be carved into multiple pieces if any real attempt is made.

Because Paksitan was created that's why muslims in INDIA mostly have to prove their loyalties.
nopes .. Muslim voted for Pakistan ..they were fed up of the discriminative behaviour ... otherwise why would they go through so much troubles .. millions have to leave their homes and properties to migrate

Just like Bangladesh if I am correct
Stop trolling & post some sense
On topic he should have said All anti-Nationals

Just like Bangladesh if I am correct
Stop trolling & post some sense
On topic he should have said All anti-Nationals

what wrong with bangladesh last time i checked it was muslim country carved out of India

If Muslims in India want another country , we will help them by carving out Baluchistan and setting up a brand new country for them .

when was the last time you checked your balls, new for you...not there!

Now in main Topic:
Not Only Muslims but Any One which includes Hindu, Sikh or any other cast have no right to live in India as long as he/she spreads Anti-nationalism in any written,verbal or in any other Form. Now Best of Luck pulling each other legs. :bounce:

what wrong with bangladesh last time i checked it was muslim country carved out of India
History Fail. Pakistan was carved out of India. Bangladesh was carved out of Pakistan. :coffee:

Corrected it for you. Muslims of Hyderabad state were around 10% of the population. And for the inevitable question - why did we attack? - Answer is we are Hindus. :agree:
so by that logic we supporting Kashmir and providing them moral, financial and physical support is right by that logic ...
anyways ill not bring up kashmir .. i dnt knw why indian dnt like this world..btw who will be playing against india in semi finals?

People like him .. may be they dnt get over the fact that u invaded their state ... they wanted to join pakistan :D ... btw guys tu hain banday mei ...

ghante ki guts. . . speech de ke London bhag gaya tha . . fir tabse abhi tak ek baar bhi choon nahi kiya. . Political stunts hain sare. . uska bhai asauddin abhi recently pakistan gaya tha. . waha ja ke rang hi badal gaye the bhai ke. . ek dum se bharat mata ka saccha beta ban gaya :D:D:D

If Muslims in India want another country , we will help them by carving out Baluchistan and setting up a brand new country for them .

Did majority muslims in india asked for another country there should be consensus and right to vote..No? I think not they are fine in india. But than there are 3 million afghans who love india should we crave some part of hindustan setting up a brand new nation for those ungrateful. :disagree:

With 8000 posts you haven't learn to act like senior member but a tody troll.

ghante ki guts. . . speech de ke London bhag gaya tha . . fir tabse abhi tak ek baar bhi choon nahi kiya. . Political stunts hain sare. . uska bhai asauddin abhi recently pakistan gaya tha. . waha ja ke rang hi badal gaye the bhai ke. . ek dum se bharat mata ka saccha beta ban gaya :D:D:D
he did come to pakistan ??? never heard about it .. our religious parties would have given him a tremendous welcome
elaborate the bold part?

You were given almost all Muslim majority districts in 1947, If you want one more Muslim country in South Asia, use the same land judiciously like 1971. ;)

It was a country carved out from West Pakistan Err Pakistan if I remember correctly in
We even have the photos of surrender awesome isn't it

so by that logic we supporting Kashmir and providing them moral, financial and physical support is right by that logic ...
anyways ill not bring up kashmir .. i dnt knw why indian dnt like this world..btw who will be playing against india in semi finals?
But you just did. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom