What's new

ARY slams Zardari for making fun of Niazis

@Zarvan , I do not trust anything from ARY. Geo might be biased, but I know how to filter their feeds. But ARY feeds nothing but crap. In my books ARY has zero credibility. I know PTI people swear by ARY's pseudo-News, but please spare me from anything related to ARY. They need to question all that they have done over the last year. I can not forget active support provided to anarchists by ARY.

Zardai kohan hota hain Niazi key zat pey bat karney wala.

There is a Pashtun Niazi tribe and it is not a "zat". Anyone can marry into Niazi tribe and adopt the name. Zardari is also making a point that some people who call his son Bilawal Zardari instead of Bilawal Bhutto. Zardari is trying to make his son future Prime Minister of Pakistan. Zardari is the most corrupt politician in Pakistan followed by Nawaz Sharif. Zardari became nobody to billionaire after marry Benazir Bhutto and was involved in corruption. Nawaz Sharif also became billionaire from a small steel scrap recylcling factory owner to a billionaire after entering politics. Imran Khan is a self made man with talent and he is not corrupt to the core like Zardari or Sharif.

Well Imran talked shit about Sindhis first, so what's the fuss?

Imran Khan should have not called rural Sindhi peasants as "slaves". But these peasant do live like serfs controlled by the landlords. After Balochistan, rural Sindh is the most feudal area of Pakistan where feudal landlords rule and control peasants life and death.

There is a Pashtun Niazi tribe and it is not a "zat". Anyone can marry into Niazi tribe and adopt the name. Zardari is also making a point that some people who call his son Bilawal Zardari instead of Bilawal Bhutto. Zardari is trying to make his son future Prime Minister of Pakistan. Zardari is the most corrupt politician in Pakistan followed by Nawaz Sharif. Zardari became nobody to billionaire after marry Benazir Bhutto and was involved in corruption. Nawaz Sharif also became billionaire from a small steel scrap recylcling factory owner to a billionaire after entering politics. Imran Khan is a self made man with talent and he is not corrupt to the core like Zardari or Sharif.

Lets not get into semantics here shall we, I know what Niazi is I am one. Do I care with Zardari says about Imran Khan or anyone else? NO!

/end of thread!

@Zarvan , I do not trust anything from ARY. Geo might be biased, but I know how to filter their feeds. But ARY feeds nothing but crap. In my books ARY has zero credibility. I know PTI people swear by ARY's pseudo-News, but please spare me from anything related to ARY. They need to question all that they have done over the last year. I can not forget active support provided to anarchists by ARY.

Agree sir.

Lets not get into semantics here shall we, I know what Niazi is I am one. Do I care with Zardari says about Imran Khan or anyone else? NO!

@Hyperion - The Niazis are one of us Punjabis; if you still think that they're Pathans....let us meet for a Wild West Shoot Out and settle the difference once and for all ! :smokin:

I know that Niazis are our people ! :kiss3:

Waisee bhiii the whole world knows that the Punjabi-Pukhtoons like the Niazis or those from Attock are the best Pathans in the whole world ! :D

Niazi's are at least breeds of Human , and we all know Zardari and his forefathers belong to German Shepard....

anyway i wasn't Surprised to hear this BS of Nationalism in Pakistan, Her koi mil jata hai Pakistan main , Sindhi, Baloch , Pathan , Punjabi , Saraiki , Kashimiri , lakin sirf ek Sala Pakistani nai milta ... :hitwall:

@Hyperion - The Niazis are one of us Punjabis; if you still think that they're Pathans....let us meet for a Wild West Shoot Out and settle the difference once and for all ! :smokin:

I know that Niazis are our people ! :kiss3:

Waisee bhiii the whole world knows that the Punjabi-Pukhtoons like the Niazis or those from Attock are the best Pathans in the whole world ! :D

Why are you trying to stir trouble again :D

Back
Top Bottom