What's new

Corps Commander Karachi

Anything would be better than this so called democracy where the interior minister sitting in his cosy office is oblivious to the ground realities.
BpxhsRXCYAE9Yam.jpg

everything is in order.. yes interior minister did respond late but thats okay if he had delegated authority to his subordinates !

A Corps Commander with 30 plus years of service, who have seen action at Kashmir, Kargil, FATA among various terrorists attacks is a stupid individual as he doesnt know what you sirs have said.

He doesnt know that he could have been hit by even a stray bullet and it can cause severe insult to the Army, but you sirs know it. He also dont know that even a scratch to such a senior commander even by a passerby can result into embarrassment for the military, but you keyboard warriors know it.

He is such a naive commander that he has no understanding of his importance nor does he understands that how poor a commander he may be, but his mere availability at the top or otherwise can turn the tables for his men or the enemy respectively just because of psychological reasons, but then you idiots know it.

Go get a facking life, will ya!
Sir I know this is the war in which a General had to carry sword and be at front he could have remained at the Air Port and led the operation from there Sir their was no need of he getting personally involved till Colonol level he would have seen much front line action now its time to lead but not like that Sir

BpxhsRXCYAE9Yam.jpg

everything is in order.. yes interior minister did respond late but thats okay if he had delegated authority to his subordinates !
Leader sahib, the interior minister should have been in Karachi like a shot, what to say of subordinates, he only became aware of fires still raging through ARY, otherwise those seven lives may have been saved.

Just recently, two colonels were blown in Rawalpindi,
They were soldiers of this country not terrorists you AH that you are using words like 'blown' for them!
I assume didnt happen without inside help...
Yes, an assumption is correct.
no one should act like immortal here..
No one is, it's again a fiment of your petahtic mind which you want to impose on readers, nothing else
we have alot of baggage with respect to insults to Army by its own members...
So, what it has to do with the current discussion?!
Generally it is believed that military people have a lesser brain function when it comes to be rationale, subtle, sensible and wise, as their way of life demands otherwise, I suppose its true...
And hence they say for faujis, zinda lakh ka..mara sawa lakh ka - our demand increases even after when we retire! STFU now!

BpxhsRXCYAE9Yam.jpg

Am not calling for a coup or derailing the system But this is height of patheticness, 7 people died in a fire, i want someone stepping down, be it chairman CAA or some minster, tell you IK to move against them

I personally think their should be rule/protocol to ban such bravery/stupidity..
he agrees with you on that.
I already explained that our media lacks the basic skills of accurate reporting and is more creative than us when they are reporting an event.

I recall a news item on Jang when Gen Kyani for first time boarded a 2 seater f-16 . it was a symbolic gesture between the two forces to show unity against the TTP... and the Jang reported saying Kyani dropped bombs on taliban!!!

now if I have to explain to you then its not remotely possible, if not absurd enough then we have no hope.

our soldiers and officers are anything but stupid but their line of work sometimes demand them to put their life on the line.

recall 2 PAF pilots who preferred to crash away from the built up area and were unable to eject eventually?

lets leave it we shouldnt be even talking about this..

you got to live it to understand and comprehend it.

your criticism is very welcome .. makes us smile in such testing times

I already explained that our media lacks the basic skills of accurate reporting and is more creative than us when they are reporting an event.

I recall a news item on Jang when Gen Kyani for first time boarded a 2 seater f-16 . it was a symbolic gesture between the two forces to show unity against the TTP... and the Jang reported saying Kyani dropped bombs on taliban!!!

now if I have to explain to you then its not remotely possible, if not absurd enough then we have no hope.

our soldiers and officers are anything but stupid but their line of work sometimes demand them to put their life on the line.

recall 2 PAF pilots who preferred to crash away from the built up area and were unable to eject eventually?

Regardless of rank and file, a soldier's instinct will always kick in, under similar circumstances, one can recall the Kamra base commander also left his station and faced the terrorists with an LMG, i believe he was even wounded in the action.

He did it to keep the moral high & this is what leaders do, look at our Islamic history. Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H) led, Hazrat Umer (R.A) led. Hazrat Ali (R.A) led, Salah Ud Din Ayubi led & so on.

Regardless of rank and file, a soldier's instinct will always kick in, under similar circumstances, one can recall the Kamra base commander also left his station and faced the terrorists with an LMG, i believe he was even wounded in the action.
some idiots can never be pleased
their usual line is about army generals making plots and houses and hiding behind soldiers.. but when the actual events show a different picture then they have a different version of criticism ready

NO

they allegedly came in boats.. evaded the most powerful Navy in the region. and went all the way to Mumbai and killed Hundreds

They came in an Indian fishing vessel that nobody would suspect, respected Sir! The navy or even cast guard had no business stopping them. And they attacked unarmed civilians and massacred them using automatic weapons. This may be a boasting point for some Pakistanis, but I know its not for you.

You may have the last comment in Sir. I respect you too much to get into a spat, but I'd request you to read the comments of the Pakistani think troll too.

You may have the last comment in Sir. I respect you too much to get into a spat, but I'd request you to read the comments of the Pakistani think troll too.
your last comment was funny, you made me laugh

I am not glorifying the Mombai attackers. they came in disguise and they evaded capture and continued to kill so many people until they were all killed. if they had planned to escape then they would have done so .. long long ago.

my response was to your helicopter joke. I guess you were pointing at OBL operation. Americans didnt come to fight Pakistan but they wanted to kill Osama before he could escape like he did so many times in Afghanistan (tora bora last time).

reference to Mumbai attack, having fishing boat is no excuse .. because we capture each other's boats and free them if they are innocent fishermen. our both nations need to do 2 things

stop supporting proxies against each other and help each other to defeat the terrorists who see us both as enemies.

TTP might not be your direct enemy and you would be praising their attacks but in our case LeT IS our enemy and it has assisted TTP (their members help each other) to launch attacks against Pakistan and instigate was between us.

both TTP and LeT share the mission to start a war between Pakistan and India because both entities see them as enemies. maybe your new security adviser has a different view but we can live in hope

They were soldiers of this country not terrorists you AH that you are using words like 'blown' for them!

Yes, an assumption is correct.

No one is, it's again a fiment of your petahtic mind which you want to impose on readers, nothing else

So, what it has to do with the current discussion?!

And hence they say for faujis, zinda lakh ka..mara sawa lakh ka - our demand increases even after when we retire! STFU now!

Just trying to put sense in you MF, why following protocol is necessary !

and Yes, retired military personnel are in high demand, as security situation is worse in our country because of the flawed foreign and defence policy.. these should be made by leaders, not by generals.. jis ka kaam usi ko sajay, duja karay tay thinga wajay !

no doubt, and I really appreciate the sacrifice our army personnel make, I even know the solider to officer death ratio is also one of the highest in Pakistan Army. 1:3 which means the commitment they have towards their noble duty..

and I think the media misreported, the Core Commander must have been on sight, leading on ground, and not stupid enough to go into hit zone..

WE have lost too many of our top officers in this war, we must not lose unnecessarily..

Let's not go there shall we...

court marshall howa hoga?

Last edited:
Leader sahib, the interior minister should have been in Karachi like a shot, what to say of subordinates, he only became aware of fires still raging through ARY, otherwise those seven lives may have been saved.

yar you know us nay kiya ker lena tha, orders hi kernay tha, yes he should have been there for moral support and should have conducted a joint press conference with DG Rangers Sindh and Sindh Police and explained and appreciated..

Back
Top Bottom