What's new

Developing Commando Units of Para Military Forces

You guys need heli-born quick response force with air drop capability. I am not sure why they didn't use heli-born snipers and air-dropped the SSG team last night. The QRF and the SSG guys are trained by the best of the best from the US military. I am sure they can hold their own and take out a few terrorists

one thing you miss here , and that is WILL to clear those terrorist amongst our cities..
any way .. yeah SSG can perform heli raids. with snipers. but we desperately needs eyes in the air in such operations

one thing you miss here , and that is WILL to clear those terrorist amongst our cities..
any way .. yeah SSG can perform heli raids. with snipers. but we desperately needs eyes in the air in such operations

I am not missing anything. The WILL needs to come from you, the people of Pakistan. An American can only provide a view point from many thousands of miles away. That's what I am doing. You guys need to come up with the will. Unless this way of life, living under constant terrorism and threat of getting shot is normal.....these are the times when nations are re-born and change their way of life. You guys should raise public awareness and do big rallies and other events where people who don't want terrorism come out and slowly, the nation comes together. Once that happens, no will help hide these terrorist and will provide support and the military can clean up the mess in the Northern part of your country.

Back
Top Bottom