What's new

Corps Commander Karachi

No body is soothing their hurt ego. Why was Mumbai police unarmed? That's your failure. For a city like Mumbai which has it's history of troubles, Police there should be armed and ready. Jinnah Airport, as you can see on Map, is huge. There are lots of places where these terrorists could have blend in and remain hidden. Hence we lost precious lives. In Mumbai you had urban warfare, same was true here. Imagine if any of those RPGs would have hit a full plane or had they made it to the main Terminal. They couldn't because security forces responded quickly and effectively. The terrorists chose the old airport as it is not frequented much and thus security was limited. And lets not forget that this was in the dead of the night. Where as in Mumbai it happened in BROAD daylight. Casually getting off the boat (yea Indian navy is so adept at capturing Pakistani and Srilankan Fishermen) while these armed men roamed freely. Who says you need a visa to visit Mumbai?

So please, keep your bs speech for your NDTV.
Are you really comparing an attack on a heavily guarded target like an airport and an attack on a hotel and train station. Or are you simply taking shots?

Mumbai airport is heavily defended, not private hotels. Humans and contrabands are smuggled all over the world on small boats, that the pakistani terrorists sneaked in is not all that unthinkable. Its not like they flew hundreds of kms in helicopters next to our capital and killed all those civilians and flew away.

As to the mumbai police, it does not matter whether they had guns or not, they did not run away or surrender like pakistan FC do, sometimes in the hundreds.

So when Pakistan Army was allegedly ripping off head of Indian soldiers on the border, the Indians surrendered? Nice one way logic you got there, well, lack thereof i would say.

Are you really comparing an attack on a heavily guarded target like an airport and an attack on a hotel and train station. Or are you simply taking shots?

I didn't even quote that guy. If you read my initial post, you will realize (if you think with your brain) that the Airport security prevented a major catastrophe. The main terminal remained unharmed, just because there was timely action.

So when Pakistan Army was allegedly ripping off head of Indian soldiers on the border, the Indians surrendered? Nice one way logic you got there, well, lack thereof i would say.

some Indians in PDF... always ready to get butt hurt.. change the subject of every thread.. and then start flame and troll.

I didin't even quote them. They think they are doing a great job by posting their views here. The reality is, no one gives a shyt.
they just turn tomato, I think their eyes start twitching and that Kill Bill Rage music plays in the background whenever they see a post which shows them below their Bollywood standard.

so we were talking Corps Commander Karachi yea?
now some of them will bring up Kargil, their MKI, the 1971, while some of them will curse Muhammad PBUH and get banned.
I was giving an example to @Leader that our commanders Like gen Nasir or Gen Samiullah and Gen musharraf lead from the front .. and the mention of Indian conflict was inevitable.. if that mention causes pain then I am sorry to such Indians and suggest that just take a rest and get some fresh air.

remember that when your PTI burger kids blame army that its "generals" sit in air conditioned offices and its the soldiers that sacrifice.

some Taliban infested burger bastards continue to talk nonsense like this although repeatedly our star officers have gone on the front-lines.

There is nothing personal in that, the context of both is totally different..both are true, when army interferes in political matters, its legally unlawful, when they do their duty right, its appreciated, but for top commander to be in action or go into enemy range is stupid... I wonder why its not against the rules/protocol.. I care not for his life, he may go and commit suicide for all I care, but the Nation has invested in him alot of efforts, he should be a responsible commander and stay at the place where he is suppose to be in time of action !

There is nothing personal in that, the context of both is totally different..both are true, when army interferes in political matters, its legally unlawful, when they do their duty right, its appreciated, but for top commander to be playing the action is stupid... I wonder why its not against the rules.
in principle I agree .. if we take the report literally as it is stated.
if his reaching the scene and going in harms way was same as Sherjil memon and other Peoples parties VIP who arrived a the scene for the photo opportunity.

our news media (all pun and disrespect intended) is grossly ignorant and on purpose or by design misreports ...

the military is different .. hence its hated by civilians because we are very anal about the SOPs ... the general would have arrived at the scene but he didnt take a gun and went out shooting because we had special forces doing that job for us.. he would have made a security risk for himself and them.

however what he did was to show himself to the rest of the soldiers there as they arrived to show that he was with them.

the guys that went in to kill the scumbags had only one thing in mind... the mission...

they don't think about how much Geo hates them or politicians and burger families hate them .. they are there to complete the mission.

Hey according to several Media reports Core Commander of Karachi during Air Port Attack almost went to runaway when the action was still going Man I don't weather to call this bravery or what What you have to say about it
@Aeronaut @Oscar @nuclearpak @RazPaK @AUz @tarrar @mafiya @Chak Bamu @Slav Defence @fatman17 @balixd @Xeric @Fulcrum15 @Stealth @HRK @PWFI @nair @Areesh @A.Rafay @Abu Zolfiqar @Abu Nasar

634206-kayaniLtGeneralSajjadGhani-1384898774-397-640x480.jpg
This is not showing leadership, this was stupidity at its best.. he is too important to be shot by lalu panju taliban kids...

the nation has invested alot in him, he needs to show leadership by taking timely decisions as a commander and trusting his boys to do the job, not go and risk himself, imagine if he was injured or killed? what else but shame for the whole nation that would have been... it was too risky to be there, I know that Pakistan army top ranked officers are known for going into deep enemy areas or conflict zone, this precedence is not good, but risky..
A Corps Commander with 30 plus years of service, who have seen action at Kashmir, Kargil, FATA among various terrorists attacks is a stupid individual as he doesnt know what you sirs have said.

He doesnt know that he could have been hit by even a stray bullet and it can cause severe insult to the Army, but you sirs know it. He also dont know that even a scratch to such a senior commander even by a passerby can result into embarrassment for the military, but you keyboard warriors know it.

He is such a naive commander that he has no understanding of his importance nor does he understands that how poor a commander he may be, but his mere availability at the top or otherwise can turn the tables for his men or the enemy respectively just because of psychological reasons, but then you idiots know it.

Go get a facking life, will ya!

in principle I agree .. if we take the report literally as it is stated.
if his reaching the scene and going in harms way was same as Sherjil memon and other Peoples parties VIP who arrived a the scene for the photo opportunity.

our news media (all pun and disrespect intended) is grossly ignorant and on purpose or by design misreports ...

the military is different .. hence its hated by civilians because we are very anal about the SOPs ... the general would have arrived at the scene but he didnt take a gun and went out shooting because we had special forces doing that job for us.. he would have made a security risk for himself and them.

however what he did was to show himself to the rest of the soldiers there as they arrived to show that he was with them.

the guys that went in to kill the scumbags had only one thing in mind... the mission...

they don't think about how much Geo hates them or politicians and burger families hate them .. they are there to complete the mission.

being on site is fair enough..that is part of his duty to be among the forces to conduct operation, but not going himself in enemy's range.. he probably did the later, as you and I both know, our officers are known for taking this risk.

I personally think their should be rule/protocol to ban such bravery/stupidity..

Very brave for the Corps Comm to do so...leading from the front generates lots of morale boosting for the forces. Good Job!

Back
Top Bottom