What's new

Corps Commander Karachi

That's the whole dilemma with these guerrilla warfare tactics.

The enemy chooses the time, place and force. You can't predict it with any assurance. All you can do is 'guess'. An intelligence report is a calculated guess. Daily, hundreds of alerts are issued, some more serious than the others. Many days of the week, these alerts turn out to be false. But one sticks out and the attack happens.

In this war, all you can do is be prepared. After first contact, you take the situation by the scruff of the neck and suffocate it.

To eliminate it altogether, one has to go into the badlands of NW, which our nihari eating construction worker at PM House doesn't want to do.
Sir we need at least 12 hidden snipers on all Air Ports and also Snipers on all other major buildings Sir we need to equip ASF with Better Assault Rifles with every ASF guys carrying at least 5 extra magazines than we need to step up 50 meter no man zone around all Air Ports those who cross it should be send to ALLAH and also night vision Goggles and other stuff so they can watch and strike at night Sir and also better detectors too

Of course. That is why the whole nation is fvcked.

There is zero chance of any military intervention - the Forces have realized that the Civvies will make the decisions, for better or worse.

There is zero chance of any military intervention - the Forces have realized that the Civvies will make the decisions, for better or worse.

No, the Faujis have realized that right now it is more prudent to hide behind the Civvies until the mess that their illegal adventurisms have created can be dealt with by others. They have not learnt anything, and are only biding their time to create havoc again.

No, the Faujis have realized that right now it is more prudent to hide behind the Civvies until the mess that their illegal adventurisms have created can be dealt with by others. They have not learnt anything, and are only biding their time to create havoc again.

I know these men, there is an institutional change. but - you obviously have the right to your opinion.

Of course. That is why the whole nation is fvcked.
meanwhile in Musel......

what ....a ...mess... hope we dont get there otherwise the ABC drama "last Hope" wont be that far fetched.

But how can they move around with such ease ?

I mean I remember @Xeric or @Icarus saying that these guys - the terrorists - have a lot of mobility because they know someone here & there who can provide them with rest, supplies & a temporary sanctuary ! Thats how they're able to melt around at ease into the local population. (I think this was said at the backdrop of the DI Khan jail break)

Now my confusion stems from the fact that if these Uzbeks aren't native to Pakistan - How could they move around with such ease ?

Are we then underestimating the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan & perhaps they too should be given equal, if not more, scrutiny than we usually do because we're usually focused on either a Mehsud led TTP faction or Fazlullah in Afghanistan !

Or was this just a one-off thing & they - the IMU - aren't that threatening for Pakistan ?

Hence my question !

They speak Pushto and many speak Urdu too, with their Pukhtun/North Pakistani features, and minimal contact with the general public allows their handlers to smuggle them across the country easily.

Marshal Law needs to be implemented across Pakistan, since all civilian institutions are incompetent and a disease to society,
I disagree because the people you are blaming for corruption and incompetence will use victim card. marshal law is not a solution and has its own drawbacks. address the source of the issue. problem is us.. we get what we deserve.

where the blood of the innocent and the brave are slowly being sucked dry by a leach. Democracy has failed and this beautiful country should not take the risk in waiting for its maturity, otherwise Frankenstein would emerge and destruction would follow.

like I said earlier we, ourselves are responsible for who we get as our rulers and who we get in important official positions. we cant regulate ourselves why we blame others who have more power to loot? are we truthful in our tax declarations? dont we deceive others in our dealings? dont we habitually lie? dont we try to undercut each other? dont we show off when we spend money in the name of "Islam"? we are little leaches ourselves and we have vampires as our leaders.

Playboy Imran Khan's analysis of negotiating with these animals has shown that he was wrong in his assumption. The fool advocated on a continuous basis that halting the drone attacks would change the Taliban, but this obviously has failed to take root. KPK has not progressed in development and the only thing PTI does is useless marches,
Imran made a stand which no other person did.so no one can blame us for not giving these terrorists every chance to expose themselves. he advocated surgical strikes and special ops rather than a bigger scale war. he did rely on the Jamat Islami .. narrative of collateral damage stuff but unlike many bigoted islamic party leaders he never justified TTP

where his followers like Leader have the audacity to malign and attack the Fauj. These men have given their lives for this country, unlike certain individuals who are prone to spread their seed without taking responsibility.

yes it is unfortunate but its personal opinions and we all face good and baseless criticisms throughout history. even Muhammad PBUH & his Caliphs were not spared from that. yes on the face of it such behavior is very detrimental and demoralizing but there is a silver lining... we get to self check ourselves and explain and educate others who are willing to listen .. small example answer of Caliph Umar RA regarding the challenge about the cloth dress.. he didnt get angry but explained that his son donated him his bit as well to make up for the dress.

Brazil in the previous decade had a similar problem where the Cartels literally controlled the city as target killings, kidnappings and extortion was a common practice. They overcame this problem by sending in the Army, who would search every inch of the city to weed out suspected miscreants and finish them off. Karachi needs a similar actions for it to become safe again. Leaders of all great Armies lead from the front, like General Haroon Aslam who led the Swat operation.

we are already doing it but there are two things that are cpreventing us from complete victory.

favourable public opion made by the civilain leadership
and the full support of the public.

we won Sawat because PPP and ANP supported army and made the public opinion favorable and the people of sawat supported the operation.

in places like Quetta, Jhang , Mastung, Islamabad, Karachi, Pindi.. we got people who actually actively support the terrorists and have full knowledge what they are going to do or what they have done.

Martial law wont fix that.. unless army starts treating its own country and people like its in an occupied place.

part of me does call the 111 Brigade but thats a temporary fix because the problem is with the citizens of Pakistan themselves. if we fix ourselves we wont need army to take over.

But how can they move around with such ease ?

I mean I remember @Xeric or @Icarus saying that these guys - the terrorists - have a lot of mobility because they know someone here & there who can provide them with rest, supplies & a temporary sanctuary ! Thats how they're able to melt around at ease into the local population. (I think this was said at the backdrop of the DI Khan jail break)

Now my confusion stems from the fact that if these Uzbeks aren't native to Pakistan - How could they move around with such ease ?

Are we then underestimating the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan & perhaps they too should be given equal, if not more, scrutiny than we usually do because we're usually focused on either a Mehsud led TTP faction or Fazlullah in Afghanistan !

Or was this just a one-off thing & they - the IMU - aren't that threatening for Pakistan ?

Hence my question !

Arabs, Uzbeks , Chechen and Africans have been here for a long time.. how well do you know your own neighbors? we have no clue who comes and goes... these people move with the religious thugs and no one dares to stare at them.. and like Icarus explained they are in the local dress and speak the language and look the part.

In denial till the very end.

What is happening is all Pakistan's own fault. Blaming it on others is a predictable and useless response.

well the judge who gave verdict against the Salman Taseer's killer had to leave the country with his family because CIA threatened him with death for punishing an Ashiq e Rasool.
Ahmedis, hazaras, Shias and Mala Yousafyai are all CIA agents.

Back
Top Bottom