What's new

Think Tank Analysts and Site Staff

Well the closest i could think about my 'area of expertise' would be - General history(Except chinese-korean history) and military history and strategy.Its a forum after all,so its not too serious stuff.

Where can I find a list of all of PDF's think tank analysts, along with their specialties?

EDIT: Apparently the list is a state secret. If we can't do it the easy way, let's do it the hard way, and crowdsource it. If anyone wants to volunteer areas of expertise, I will add it to the list.

Administrators
Webmaster
Aeronaut
WDN

Moderators
Adios Amigo
blain2
Chaku Bamu
Emmie
Fulcrum15
Jungibaaz
Manticore
Oscar
T-Faz
TaimiKhan
test

International Moderators
Hu Songshan
Kaan
Serpentine

Professionals
gambit
Joe Shearer
jhungary
Rashid Mahmood

Veterans
Imran Khan
Spring Onion
Andromache
MastanKhan
IceCold
SMC
Cheetah786
dabong1
genmirajborgza786

Think Tank Staff
Secur
Slav Defence
fatman17
Developereo
AUSTERLITZ
niaz
Azlan Haider
Secur
FaujHistorian
Chinese-Dragon
SpArK
TruthSeeker
Aamna14
Casus Belli
Jessica_L
KAL-EL
Indos
vostok
Wholegrain
Donatello
sandy_3126
Najam Khan
Dazzler
mafiya
Penguin
Luftwaffe
That Guy
cabatli_53
sancho
Munir
Last Hope
The Deterrent
DaRk WaVe
MBI Munshi
F.O.X
forcetrip
A1Kaid
Xeric
TOPGUN
Dillinger
Tempest II
balixd
S.U.R.B.
siegecrossbow

Other
Hyperion
Abu Zolfiqar
Safriz The Chutiya

You and add @AlpErTunga to the list.

If you want to discuss economics or general finance these chaps will help out : @Armstrong , @Aether , @indiatester , @Skull and Bones . There is also a pak prof who teaches in the US. Not sure of his id. @cb4 also seems to post lots of economic related news. For statistics which can prove Indian economy is doing badly, you can call for @RiazHaq .

Da fuq do i come into the equation of economics and finances? :o:

Well the closest i could think about my 'area of expertise' would be - General history(Except chinese-korean history) and military history and strategy.Its a forum after all,so its not too serious stuff.

Thanks. I don't think anyone here expects the most expert or professional information, but it's nice to know where to start for some of the less-Googleable information.

Ok now tell me why he is a professional?:azn:

You can check his last 100 posts for your reference.

My sarcasm detector doesn't work so well over the internet, heh.

Titles are handed out to respected members with certain powers for quality and control. These people contribute greatly to improving the quality of debate on this forum.

Respectfully, then, perhaps "Think Tank Analyst" is not the right descriptor for what is expected of these users.

Back
Top Bottom