What's new

US will lose possible war with China due to weak defense: report

Why some US think tank reports upset you guys so much? as for how I post, some years back US was not this aggressive to China and I never thought US being an enemy of China, now it is.
only political reasons.
Americans enjoy doing business with the chinese and making money
same can be said about the chinese.
This animosity drama is only for votes, mostly for the midwest and central states. as known as the bible belt states.

Why some US think tank reports upset you guys so much? as for how I post, some years back US was not this aggressive to China and I never thought US being an enemy of China, now it is.
Who said that I upset because of the report? You know me. But you seems have losing your cool a lot these days, and easily upset and write some "uncool comment". So i suggest that you cool your head for some time. PDF is very toxic and sometime the troll fight can break our mood.

No one could have won in Afghanistan.
So you agree US lost in Afghanistan? Its a yes or no question, stop playing games.
The only way to "win" in Afghanistan is through genocide.
no, thats false narrative- there could've been more options- FOR ONE, US and NATO shouldnt have attempted to occupy Afghanistan, that might've been a smart beginning idea no? bottom line- US lost Afghanistan war, and US will lose Ukraine war also, because it always fights wars with egos, and it is fighting this war while it is at its most broke, least motivated, and least equipped. good luck!

Back
Top Bottom