What's new

Imran Khan and his youth Brigade played major role in arrest of Altaf

MQM reminds me of the bollywood movie "Sarkar". They have voters, their internal system is really strict similar to that movie, they have power, they use power when needed and they help people to keep their support alive.

add to it the large scale extortion and small scale phone snatching

Except for some criminals and idiots, every one in Pakistan is an enemy of organized crime (read MQM).

this moment has exposed enemies of MQM, MQM can now tell who are its friends and who are its enemies

imran khan and many anchors in media re biggest enemies of MQM

this moment has exposed enemies of MQM, MQM can now tell who are its friends and who are its enemies

imran khan and many anchors in media re biggest enemies of MQM
Ohhh wait MQM biggest enemy!!
Pakistan!!:confused:

Now that Altaf has been arrested for Money Laundering in UK, I urge all MQM supporters to show some character and stop supporting this MQM gang.

Now that Altaf has been arrested for Money Laundering in UK, I urge all MQM supporters to show some character and stop supporting this MQM gang.
Apni lotta party ki fikar kar Bhai
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1402135564.322411.jpg

According to Dr Moeed Pirzada the case which Imran Khan took to Britian for 5 years and its youth brigade specially of Britan when thousand and thousands of calls to London Police and security agencies and even jammed it and some times even abused them of doing nothing against Altaf had major impact on what is going on now
@Leader @Aeronaut @Oscar @Fulcrum15 @tarrar @mafiya @Jazzbot @mr42O @Areesh @A.Rafay @darkinsky @pak-marine

You are an idiot if you believe this. Get out out of your Talibunny cave and visit UK and see how law and order works here.

Not gonna happen... I have already started hearing them justifying it by saying everyone is doing it, if altaf bhai has done it then what's the big deal...

You are an idiot if you believe this. Get out out of your Talibunny cave and visit UK and see how law and order works here.

Arent you a Brit? how did a terrorist Altaf got into your country, isnt your country host to many such outlaws? oh and he is a british citizen for no less than 10 years, so basically a guy has been sponsoring terrorism in Karachi for a decade and you lecture about justice ?

Apni lotta party ki fikar kar Bhai

Even if it is lotta party, its still far better than a party who's leader is visiting jails in other country over serious crimes. Your party head is criminal so you have no moral grounds to support him or his party. Better find something else instead of wasting your time for this MQM gang, something that can be valuable for this country.

Arent you a Brit? how did a terrorist Altaf got into your country, isnt your country host to many such outlaws? oh and he is a british citizen for no less than 10 years, so basically a guy has been sponsoring terrorism in Karachi for a decade and you lecture about justice ?

He was brit national for 22 freaking years, and those dumbheads didn't act against him for over 2 decades. :pissed:

MQM has a sophisticated extrotion network. Gangs of Lyari are stupid. They send their 'parchee' through costly means like courier service. They must learn tips from MQM on extortion.

How unwillingly people live under is MQM raaj in Karachi can be gauged by the way MQM snatches hides of the sacrificial animals. They force a slip in your hand and talk nicely to you but its a way of telling you if you dont give the hide to us, we will.....

Back
Top Bottom