What's new

More Kashmiri youth joining militants becoming a source of major worry

ganguly sahab can tell you my potential surnames i wont give the exact surname

Ganguly saheb is different. I am hariprasad. When you are not going to reveal your original surname than what is the benefit in guessing.

We have seen great shia sunni unity when shias refused to bury their family members killed in Genocide. We have so many other example of Shia Sunni brotherhood starting from middle east and extending it upto pakistan.

subject is Kashmir - the conflict is not sectarian at all....

Shiia-Sunni violence has taken place for centuries but by and large majority of Muslims are not fighting this way....caste system in india and caste-motivated violence and discrimination is is far more widespread and recurring

@Abu Zolfiqar

Sir, being a army kid, I was really shocked to hear that your side refused to take the dead bodies of your Shia soldiers who had been killed by our forces in Kargil.

I know the general story is the Pakistanis did not take back their dead in Kargil, calling them irregulars, but the fact is something the world should know.

They were Shia soldiers. And our men buried each and every one of them with honor.

Can you confirm, sir?

@Abu Zolfiqar

Sir, being a army kid, I was really shocked to hear that your side refused to take the dead bodies of your Shia soldiers who had been killed by our forces in Kargil.

I know the general story is the Pakistanis did not take back their dead in Kargil, calling them irregulars, but the fact is something the world should know.

They were Shia soldiers. And our men buried each and every one of them with honor.

Can you confirm, sir?
They were the Gilgit scouts in the past. Mostly Shia. It was very unfortunate.

Come on reply back, why going to big brother always. You have posted a dead Indian Solider and Our goddess graphic photo on this thread and you are going to MODS. Thats correct you are hippocrate. MODS on PDF have become so partial that they will not say anything to moron like you but if we do 10% of what you have done we will be banned. Real shame on these MODS.:(:(

By the way long before you have been reported, but whom are we fooling nothing is going to happen to people like you, you can keep on vomiting all of all madarsa educated jihadi education here. I am done on PDF i am going out it has become like a syndicate mafia organisation. you scratch my back i will scratch yours. Truly sad.:hitwall::hitwall:
Listen you idiot i commented on Indian member avatar and he ask me what i know about that i posted another pictures of your deity since you people worship idols and pictures of your deities so i feel no problem. Thats all and about dead soldiers someone (Indian member) posted a video which shows Indian army killing injured unarmed Kashmiri in response i posted that pictures which is removed. You said you will post pictures why and don't we did't worship Pictures by the grace of Allah Almighty if you do this you will never see a peaceful single day.

Ganguly saheb is different. I am hariprasad. When you are not going to reveal your original surname than what is the benefit in guessing.
I know he is another person but he is from the valley and knows about kashmiri clans and biradris

Youth of the valley have option of joining colleges ...........get a decent job, make/create arts, pursue business, do agriculture, join local cricket club, make a rock band, become a bungee jumping instructor etc etc

or Join militancy and ruin life of themselves and people around.

The second option would get some cheer-girls jumping up and down .................the former options have to be done by themselves through hard work and dedication

Choice is theirs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom