What's new

More Kashmiri youth joining militants becoming a source of major worry

That is the general case. A young child will think so. I mother will think so. An old man, an old lady will think so. A middle aged man and woman will think so.

But not the youth. The mythical Ummah and Jannah will always have more goodies in afterlife than in this life. For a Muslim, religion comes first, especially if they live in a homogeneous Muslim locality without interaction of non Muslims. And the valley is 99.72% Muslim (counting the Shia).

@nForce - Look at the Arab Spring for example. Comparatively well to do countries and their youth toppled secular leaders and placed Islamic clerics on the top. They know that the economy would be hurt. Egypt has been an exception.

Kashmir is the only place in India where the celebration of Muharram is banned. Geelani is an apologetic - more Sunni than Sunnis. He needs to over-compensate that, hence his diatribes.
not in azad kashmir you should visit majali during muharam its the environment created by occupying forces that has given strength to sectarian elements

Kashmir is the only place in India where the celebration of Muharram is banned. .

Rubbish, Kashmir isn't in india. Muharram isn't banned - though it was actually security forces that attacked a Muharram procession i think 2 years back

Geelani is an apologetic - more Sunni than Sunnis. He needs to over-compensate that, hence his diatribes

didnt realize you met him and spoke to him about this....seems the above statement is a diatribe

I don't have the proper statistics, which is why I have stated that I heard it from someone else. But, they are veteran journalists and they don't usually give fabricated comments in private talks. So, it's perfectly fine if you don't believe it.
Thank you, without proper statistics nothing can be ad should be said, as it would be no different than trolling.
India can out-perform Pakistan in all these fronts in Kashmir. So, that's a point you should ponder about.
Can-Key word.
Literacy rate is the best compared to the rest of the country in AJK and GB (if you want i can provide proof)
Infrastructure in recent years has been really upgraded a lot, some of the bridges built and roads made are exemplary. Chinese are doing a great job along with GOP and PA. Unemployment, well it's never been a huge problem never been, as people have found means of earning through tourism and etc, etc. Mostly go to work in major cities. You would be surprised to know that unemployment rate was almost zero in Bhutto's era in GB. So i would say competition is tough, AJK and GB are doing quite fine. And with CPEC coming through more opportunities on the way.

You quoted the milligazette. The usual stand of Iran irks Pakistan. :D

Rubbish, Kashmir isn't in india. Muharram isn't banned - though it was actually security forces that attacked a Muharram procession i think 2 years back

didnt realize you met him and spoke to him about this....seems the above statement is a diatribe
Not banned? Yeah, officially not banned by the Indian State. But come and celebrate it in Srinagar. I will join you. :enjoy:

Indian occupied forces arrest Kashmiri children no difference between Zionism & Hinduism
Kashmir-Insurgency.jpg

w4tup.jpg

image002.png

hqdefault.jpg

You quoted the milligazette. The usual stand of Iran irks Pakistan. :D

Not banned? Yeah, officially not banned by the Indian State. But come and celebrate it in Srinagar. I will join you. :enjoy:
You know my great grandfather was from srinagar before moving to mirpur

Back
Top Bottom