What's new

More Kashmiri youth joining militants becoming a source of major worry

Free Kashmir

A muslim majority state by virtue should have gone to Pakistan

India ended peace on the sub continent due to its greed

We must continually support our kashmiri brothers and sisters and help them grow and resist and end hindunian occupation

There will be war in india soon enough the lurch to the hindutva right will ensure a partition of india in the future

Kashmiris already have a muslim majority state which they can call their own

Youth of the valley have option of joining colleges get a decent job, make/create arts, pursue business, do agriculture, join local cricket club, make a rock band, become a bungee jumping instructor etc etc

or Join militancy and ruin life of themselves and people around.

The second option would get some cheer-girls jumping up and down .................the former options have to be done by themselves through hard work and dedication

Choice is theirs.

If they become cricketer, they will have cheer-girls jumping up and down part of the year.

Youth of the valley have option of joining colleges ...........get a decent job, make/create arts, pursue business, do agriculture, join local cricket club, make a rock band, become a bungee jumping instructor etc etc

or Join militancy and ruin life of themselves and people around.

The second option would get some cheer-girls jumping up and down .................the former options have to be done by themselves through hard work and dedication

Choice is theirs.

The choice is

Freedom as part of a muslim state

Or occupation under idol worshippers

Freedom is the only option

The choice is

Freedom as part of a muslim state

Or occupation under idol worshippers

Freedom is the only option

Im sorry i dont follow religious bigotry..

Nationalism is not for religious nutcases...

So when are you sending your army to Kashmir.? :lol:

We already took a big chunk of it, blocking india from central asia/russia and Afghanistan

The rest is majority muslim

We aided in the cleansing of the treacherous ghadar pundits who betrayed kashmiriyat to foreign hindus

And support our kashmiri brothers and sisters freedom struggle

There are 180 million Indian Muslims.

What makes these 8.44 million special?

They were part of a muslim majority state on the borders of Pakistan

I am not asking you for what was in 1947. I'm asking you what makes them special today?

And what makes you Muslims special?

Should we also give Sardars their own nation?

What about the Buddhists?

Maybe idyllic Goa or Pondicherry for the Christians?

We already took a big chunk of it, blocking india from central asia/russia and Afghanistan

The rest is majority muslim

We aided in the cleansing of the treacherous ghadar pundits who betrayed kashmiriyat to foreign hindus

And support our kashmiri brothers and sisters freedom struggle

If you are dependent on 'Kashmiris', then I guess you will always will be waiting for ever. :lol: By that time India would have taken back both P0K and GB

See you people are Muslims and each Muslim is equal to 10 Hindus. So where is you power. :lol: Kya re... fat gayi India ko dekh key.

Kinda makes you think drawing is justified when you see the antiques of pakistanis in the forum..
No , infact I condemned the publisher that time in the pdf too for creating unnecessary rift .... I was just reminding him how was no offence to rest of the world caused death in the streets of Paris ..... Rest ppl can mock our god goddess as much as they want n we surely don't blow up to teach some one necessary lessons unlike avengers of Charlie Hebdo....

Back
Top Bottom