What's new

More Kashmiri youth joining militants becoming a source of major worry

See you people are people of wishful thinking and want to believe what suits you. Your fauj did biggets genocide of century century and now you are showing soft corner for BD. General Zia ul haq got 25000 Philistines killed and you guys show all sympathy for philistine. You can belive anything at any time. It should just be convenient to you.
Deflecting the topic are we?

I am not asking you for what was in 1947. I'm asking you what makes them special today?

And what makes you Muslims special?

Should we also give Sardars their own nation?

What about the Buddhists?

Maybe idyllic Goa or Pondicherry for the Christians?

It all comes from 1947, a muslim majority state on the borders of Pakistan should never have been occupied by hindu majority india

It ensured the end of peace and created endless emnity and conflict in south asia

We don't give a toss what you do with the Sardars or Buddists thata their problem however as muslims we will continue to support kashmiri freedom fighters

Tarak Fatah must be Googled for.

Indian?
He is damn Baniya Hindu n pseudo Muslim.... Haha.. He wanted to name her Daughter Lakshmi despite being born in a Muslim family.....
Don't ask others what he says about jinnah .... Lol....

It all comes from 1947, a muslim majority state on the borders of Pakistan should never have been occupied by hindu majority india

It ensured the end of peace and created endless emnity and conflict in south asia

We don't give a toss what you do with the Sardars or Buddists thata their problem however as muslims we will continue to support kashmiri freedom fighters

Man I am least interested in debating bygone history and UN resolutions and all that stuff here.

You support and arm Kashmiris, we will do the same.

The cycle of violence will continue in the absence of war. People will continue dying. Both soldiers and civilians. But there will be not territorial gains.

Your actions have gone beyond hardening our stance. It is fully solidified now. A war for Kashmir or any territorial claim of India, were we to start seeing anything slip away, will be followed by nukes. Count on it.

Look at the Arab Spring for example. Comparatively well to do countries and their youth toppled secular leaders and placed Islamic clerics on the top. They know that the economy would be hurt. Egypt has been an exception.

I guess lying and deceit comes naturally to your kind

Tunisian Prime Minister
164px-HabibEssid.jpg

The houthis control Yemen

Libya and Syria are in the middle of Civil Wars

That is what most Sunnis feel. I am being honest here.

When you have a promise of Jannah with it's glories, earthly benefits of better GDP etc mean little to an average young Sunni.

That includes the Sunnis in the rest of India too ??

Man I am least interested in debating bygone history and UN resolutions and all that stuff here.

You support and arm Kashmiris, we will do the same.

The cycle of violence will continue in the absence of war. People will continue dying. Both soldiers and civilians. But there will be not territorial gains.

Your actions have gone beyond hardening our stance. It is fully solidified now. A war for Kashmir or any territorial claim of India, were we to start seeing anything slip away, will be followed by nukes. Count on it.

It dosent matter if your interested or not, indian greed in 1947 led us to this point

I am in full agreement

**** peace and working together we should support freedom fighters and target india come what may

If it ends in nuclear war and annihilation of the sub continent then so be it but backing off or moving on is not an option

It dosent matter if your interested or not, indian greed in 1947 led us to this point

I am in full agreement

**** peace and working together we should support freedom fighters and target india come what may

If it ends in nuclear war and annihilation of the sub continent then so be it but backing off or moving on is not an option

The blame game will not end.

Bottom line is you understand our no-go red lines.

Pinpricks and macchar bites are not going to trouble either of us.

I know you veiled remarks are motivated not from the Avtaar but rather inspired by your own ills ..... Rest you can continue to show your markmanship of mocking by posting nude pics of one the revered deity....
No Sir your own country man posted his her avatar if i receive warnings check her also. believe me i have no ill intentions. I will not continue for which i apologized. With respect.

Libya and Syria are in the middle of Civil Wars
Because a substantial minority has problems with the Islamized new regimes/existing ones.

That includes the Sunnis in the rest of India too ??
Not that much. In Kashmir valley the grown up Sunnis have driven out most out. Even the Shia have moved to Doda and Ladakh, making it a Muslim majority district (Don't get your hopes up, they burn your flags and are staunchly pro Indian, albeit due to sectarian reasons).
Sunnis in the rest of India are more heterogeneous. They live among Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists and Jains and hence are tempered down. They know from their personal lives that we are as good or as bad as any other people. What the imam says gets countered by personal experience. That said, there are small pockets where Sunnis have a similar superiority complex. Like in Hyderabad for example. They hate Hindus for being Hindus. But the majority don't subscribe to that view. Yet.

Because a substantial minority has problems with the Islamized new regimes/existing ones.

Not that much. In Kashmir valley the grown up Sunnis have driven out most out. Even the Shia have moved to Doda and Ladakh, making it a Muslim majority district (Don't get your hopes up, they burn your flags and are staunchly pro Indian, albeit due to sectarian reasons).
Sunnis in the rest of India are more heterogeneous. They live among Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists and Jains and hence are tempered down. They know from their personal lives that we are as good or as bad as any other people. What the imam says gets countered by personal experience. That said, there are small pockets where Sunnis have a similar superiority complex. Like in Hyderabad for example. They hate Hindus for being Hindus. But the majority don't subscribe to that view. Yet.

You forgot Mumbai, Mumbra.

You forgot UP.

You forgot Assam.

You forgot Hubli, Belgaum.

The Bihari thakurs and yadavs were way too powerful for similar nonsense there.

You forgot Mumbai.

You forgot UP.

You forgot Assam.

The Bihari thakurs and yadavs were way too powerful for similar nonsense there.
Examples. Even then, the complacency of Hindus ( I get it, most are cowards) is astounding. I have been to places where innocent Muslim and Hindu families have faced the brunt of riots while the real Jihadi factories in East UP remain untouched. The BD also for example relish to harass individuals for marriage related cases while bravely ignoring the real menace.

There are no Islamized regimes in the middle east as a result of arab spring. Period.

Syria and Lybia are fluid situations what is going on and who is supporting whom for whatever reason cannot be narrowed down.

The one successful transition is Tunisia and the seculars dominate the govt. there through a democratic election.

Back
Top Bottom