What's new

TTP gets divided Victory achieved

victory achieved?? i dont think so unless these mehsud talibs accept the rit of the govt then i will label it as a victory for Govt of Pakistan
The Groups who have separate are most open for talks and soon peace deal would be made with them

This is a good development but it will be nothing in itself if Pak Gov and military leadership exploit it to achieve our goals. This can turn out to be a perfect opportunity to separate the people who can be made to lay down arms and progress with the peace talks and get over with this fight from those who were merely working on a foreign agenda to create unrest in Pakistan. The few really bad ones left behind can be then dealt with. However, again, government needs to act intelligently and quickly to make the most of this opportunity created by unrest among TTP ranks!
Lay down Arms that is not possible with any Taliban Group yes they agree not to attack us that is possible

victory achieved?? i dont think so unless these mehsud talibs accept the rit of the govt then i will label it as a victory for Govt of Pakistan

Yes but as i mentioned above, need to exploit this opportunity intelligently. Now at this point of time if the government will go rushing to them and ask them to accept the rit of government, that wont be wise. the Mehsud's will think that since they have separated from TTP so gov. is taking them to be weak and helpless and is therefore putting forward there demands.
Personally i think the right approach will be to further widen the split, let time play its role and make sure they do not join hands again. Spare Mehsud's from any of military engagement. After some time, they will soften up and will lay down arms and accept Pakistan constitution when offered equal rights compared to rest of Pakistan citizens. If Mehsuds vow they wont be fighting army now, better start some development work in there area, give some favors and let them know that we take them as our Pakistani brothers and what is gone is gone and we can always mend ties. Later a point will come when that area will again become our line of defense on the western border.

I am no expert on TTP mentality but i do not think that pressurizing them at this time with our demands will be good rather then listening to them will be the idea. That will make people realize that our enemy is not the tribes but the TTP!

Its a team effort by both military and govt by implying carrot and stick effectively.....kudos to both of them.

The bottom line is IKs yesterdays press conference yet again turns on his own face by this development....idiot!!
bro the peace talk was initiate on the pressure of IK .. as for as militry and government goes .. The whole nation knows that u r standing with Mir shakel instead of the jawans .. the whole army hate the government from the core of their heart .. u supported GEo which was busy in demoralizing the army and nation

The Groups who have separate are most open for talks and soon peace deal would be made with them
Lay down Arms that is not possible with any Taliban Group yes they agree not to attack us that is possible
Mister how it is possible to trust them that they wont betray us?
sir they have betrayed us before

Mister fool me once , shame on you sir
fool me twice shame on me Mister

Mister how it is possible to trust them that they wont betray us?
sir they have betrayed us before

Mister fool me once , shame on you sir
fool me twice shame on me Mister
What you did after 9/11 they can ask you same question and if you don't talk you loose lot things may be some Parts of Pakistan

What you did after 9/11 they can ask you same question and if you don't talk you loose lot things may be some Parts of Pakistan

Sir what if they demand again that no polio workers should enter N waziristan? Sir don't you think its better to merge FATA with KPK?

news-03.gif

But Mister we have JF-17
sir tell me what does Taliban airforce have?

mister you are wrong about 9/11 . it wasnot done by us Sir

But Mister we have JF-17
sir tell me what does Taliban airforce have?

mister you are wrong about 9/11 . it wasnot done by us Sir
Even USA had Air Force a lot more than you what happened you should have listened to speech of Obama yesterday defeat was quite their in his speech

50,000 Pakistanis dieing, nobody cares.

5 TTP die and suddenly we have Bangladesh on our hands.

I am confused.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom