What's new

Azizi as traitor Pakistani Journalist and with him an Indian Journalist

So correct partially :D we have similar word in India called "Gawar"
gawar to yara jahil ko kehta hain

Brahmin media? :o:
Oh god no wonder they need to change the textbooks in Punjab
dumb bhania textbook in punjab?? same textbook is used in all part of Pakistan you need to get out of ur RAW paid brahmin media

dumb bhania textbook in punjab?? same textbook is used in all part of Pakistan you need to get out of ur RAW paid brahmin media
Actually the problem is mainly is punjab where ppl are more radicalized. No wonder your folks from punjab created the TTP.I have never heard of sch anti jindu animosity in textbooks from other regions, say SIndh for eg

Actually the problem is mainly is punjab where ppl are more radicalized. No wonder your folks from punjab created the TTP.I have never heard of sch anti jindu animosity in textbooks from other regions, say SIndh for eg
are u an idiot are trying to be?? Pakistan studies is same in all the provinces , there is no sind studies , punjabi studies , balochi studies or any other language but after bachelors people do masters in sind , masters in urdu , siraki ,etc ... but what is taught about india and war is same in all the provinces... and punjab didnt created TTP it was created by mehsud tribe in South waziristan .... nothing to do with punjab , sindh, KPK or balochistan ...

are u an idiot are trying to be?? Pakistan studies is same in all the provinces , there is no sind studies , punjabi studies , balochi studies or any other language but after bachelors people do masters in sind , masters in urdu , siraki ,etc ... but what is taught about india and war is same in all the provinces... and punjab didnt created TTP it was created by mehsud tribe in South waziristan .... nothing to do with punjab , sindh, KPK or balochistan ...
Is that your trait of getting down to personal insults when you cant handle the truth you incompetent imbecile?
Textbooks vary from state to state region to region. Nevertheless, the point was the hatred and filth being taught in the garb of language.
Oh and yes, Punjab has its TTP- The punjabi taliban, Incase you chose to ignore : The Punjabi Taliban: Into the heartland | The Economist
and a more recent article: Pakistani Taliban Push into Punjab
Tell me if there are no radicalised punjabis.

Fact is Pakistan is a radicalised nation with huge section of society accepting it.

I know you are a low caste convert but you don't have show hatred for higher castes on a public forum like this.
firstly Kiddo i am a muslim and secondly i am Alvi Awan we are not converters and secondly we migrated from Iran not from bangladesh or Assam and thirdly mugal king invited us to do jehad against hindu and sikh Raj so STFU and watch cartoon Network on RAW paid brahmin media :)

firstly Kiddo i am a muslim and secondly i am Alvi Awan we are not converters and secondly we migrated from Iran not from bangladesh or Assam and thirdly mugal king invited us to do jehad against hindu and sikh Raj so STFU and watch cartoon Network on RAW paid brahmin media :)

All Pakistanis claim some Iranian, Afghan or Central Asian or Arab ancestry to hide their true Dalit Muslim convert roots. It's okay I am a Brahmin of modern thinking , I won't discriminate against you, you can be yourself in front of me.

All Pakistanis claim some Iranian, Afghan or Central Asian or Arab ancestry to hide their true Dalit Muslim convert roots. It's okay I am a Brahmin of modern thinking , I won't discriminate against you, you can be yourself in front of me.
u need to learn kiddo who is who maybe u r some sort of shuder pretending to be a brahmin or gutter saaf kid pretending to be a brahmin hindu plz dont hide ur identity ..( insan ko wohi show krna chahia jo wo asal me ho ) and if you wana know about Alvi awan then plz google it we are of descendent of Hazrat quatab Shah ...

you used this term paindu now plz explain it to me ... paindu is not a caste or any thing plz explain it to me :v
paindu means villager and generally paindus are more racist and ignorant

shameful

u need to learn kiddo who is who maybe u r some sort of shuder pretending to be a brahmin or gutter saaf kid pretending to be a brahmin hindu plz dont hide ur identity ..( insan ko wohi show krna chahia jo wo asal me ho ) and if you wana know about Alvi awan then plz google it we are of descendent of Hazrat quatab Shah ...
bakwaas band kar apni

paindu means villager and generally paindus are more racist and ignorant

shameful

bakwaas band kar apni
tu bkwasa band kr chawal admi tera se kisi na baat ki keyboard chutypa warrior

tu chup kar ja bas,,,,,,,baut sun li teri bak bak main.

wadda soorma baneya firda
o pai apna kaam se kaam rkh wo tera mama ka putar hai jo uska tatta chat ra hai apna kaam se kaam rakh marasi chura

we are descendants of iranians,arabs,turks blah blah blah......................so what??
who gives a shit??

the only thing to note here is the present condition not past laurels

o pai apna kaam se kaam rkh wo tera mama ka putar hai jo uska tatta chat ra hai apna kaam se kaam rakh marasi chura

kaka punjabi bolni sikh la pehla panga lain to....................urdu/punjabi mixture naal kam ni chalna tera.

where indians are concerned,,,,,its my concern too

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom